Lakers coach Jackson fined $35,000 for comments involving Thund...

There are 1 comment on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Apr 15, 2010, titled Lakers coach Jackson fined $35,000 for comments involving Thund.... In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Lakers coach Phil Jackson fired the opening salvo Tuesday. Oklahoma City Thunder forward Kevin Durant answered back Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

tom

Mexico, Mexico

#2 Apr 16, 2010
maybe cause hes so skinny when you touch him he flys to the ground. then boring free throws that takes some excitement from the game.and he aint close to jordan so dont no why hes getting calls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Durant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kevin Durant on Kobe Bryant: 'I'd want to play ... Jan '15 Sam 2
News Trending Now: Serena Williams eliminated at Fre... (May '14) May '14 Snap 1
News Kendrick Perkins plays a valuable role for the ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kelli 3
News Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Golden State Warriors... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Denver 1
News OKC Thunder star Kevin Durant makes $1 million ... (May '13) May '13 Paris Hilton 9
News Westboro Baptist Church Blames Oklahoma Tornado... (May '13) May '13 Ginobili 1
News Grizzlies take 2-1 lead beating Thunder 87-81 (May '13) May '13 bandwagoners. 1
More from around the web