Bargain Hunter says enjoy sweets on t...

Bargain Hunter says enjoy sweets on the cheap

There are 3 comments on the LA Daily News story from Apr 21, 2008, titled Bargain Hunter says enjoy sweets on the cheap. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

It feels blasphemous to even think it, much less say it aloud, but these Lakers - Kobe's and Pau's Lakers, that is - just might end up being better than Kobe and Shaq's dysfunctional, but brilliant bunches of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Tom Fleishman

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 21, 2008
I tried to access the site above ( www.insidesocal.com/bargain ) for the Morton's Meal. The site does not appear to be reachable. Can someone advise what the problem might be?

Tomfleishman@roadrunner.com

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#2 May 3, 2008
Bargain Hunter

El Monte, CA

#3 Aug 28, 2008
Tom,
Not sure why www.insidesocal.com/bargain is not working for you. Try blogs.dailynews.com/bargain . It takes you to the same Bargain Hunter blog.
Thanks for reading!
Julia
aka the Bargain Hunter
Tom Fleishman wrote:
I tried to access the site above ( www.insidesocal.com/bargain ) for the Morton's Meal. The site does not appear to be reachable. Can someone advise what the problem might be?
Tomfleishman@roadrunner.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenyon Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson, rest of staff (Apr '14) May '14 bigtool 5
News Kenyon Martin: Why Veteran Forward Needs to Sig... (Aug '12) Feb '13 from phil 2
News PBT: Clips to extend Griffin quickly, quietly (Jul '12) Jan '13 mike 2
News NBA Rumors: J.R. Smith and New York Knicks Like... (Feb '12) Feb '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News NBA Players Trapped in China? (Nov '11) Nov '11 Mark 2
News Nuggets sad that Melo had to take Billups with ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 jime k 1
News Tanaka's Take: Is Carmelo Anthony selfish or sm... (Aug '10) Sep '10 Steve 12
More from around the web