Karma in Nuggets' favor

Karma in Nuggets' favor

There are 6 comments on the Fox Sports story from May 18, 2009, titled Karma in Nuggets' favor. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Be honest: If you've followed the Nuggets for almost any length of time, this all feels like an alternate reality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

lakers355s

Garden Grove, CA

#1 May 18, 2009
karma??? shiiiiiittttt... the nuggets have NOT been tested at all so far this postseason. you beat a shitty hornets team and a severely overrated mavs squad. and now everyone thinks you have what it takes to get to the finals??? come down from the clouds and step back in to reality. you have missed the WCF the past 24 years for a reason- because your organization is not worthy.

granted the lakers struggled against the rockets, but WE BEAT OURSELVES in those three defeats. we may slip a little vs. denver, which is why i will say LAKER IN SIX.

and save all that tired 'rape' talk because you will know the feeling after this series.

go lakers.

Badran

Genoa, NV

#2 May 18, 2009
Depend on the Energy level of the Laker Team.
I see no energy on laker coach(Phil Jackson. What is wrong with him. He is sleep in his bench during game. I do not see any any adjustment or any planing for his players.
lakers355s

Garden Grove, CA

#3 May 18, 2009
Badran wrote:
Depend on the Energy level of the Laker Team.
I see no energy on laker coach(Phil Jackson. What is wrong with him. He is sleep in his bench during game. I do not see any any adjustment or any planing for his players.
NINE rings---> about to be 10. don't question the zen master!!!!
Showtime

Cupertino, CA

#4 May 18, 2009
lakers355s wrote:
karma??? shiiiiiittttt... the nuggets have NOT been tested at all so far this postseason. you beat a shitty hornets team and a severely overrated mavs squad. and now everyone thinks you have what it takes to get to the finals??? come down from the clouds and step back in to reality. you have missed the WCF the past 24 years for a reason- because your organization is not worthy.
granted the lakers struggled against the rockets, but WE BEAT OURSELVES in those three defeats. we may slip a little vs. denver, which is why i will say LAKER IN SIX.
and save all that tired 'rape' talk because you will know the feeling after this series.
go lakers.
Well said 355! Lakers have no one else to blame for that last series but themselves, I dont know how phil wins titles with such a relaxed attitude but hes done it 9 times, although I think hes had more veterans in those 9 championships that knew what to do, but I got no reason to believe that the Nuggets all of a sudden are gonna take down a lakers team with home court. Everyone is jumping the Denver bandwagon, or just scared to be wrong after seeing how they looked against a depleted rockets team, real laker fans know lakers play to their opponents level and that was clearly the case here, if I am wrong then they will just lose, but I think people are gonna be shocked then back track and say oh yeah well lakers showed up so they won, I just didnt know they were gonna show up, but thats not what they are saying now, they are saying Denver is clearly better, so let the trash talking continue.
PistonsEatPoop

Utica, KY

#5 May 19, 2009
Go Nuggets, if they beat the Lakers all 4 of the original ABA teams that merged with the NBA will have been to the NBA finals lol.
David Puddy

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 19, 2009
Lakers in 7....wont lose at Staples

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenyon Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson, rest of staff (Apr '14) May '14 bigtool 5
News Kenyon Martin: Why Veteran Forward Needs to Sig... (Aug '12) Feb '13 from phil 2
News PBT: Clips to extend Griffin quickly, quietly (Jul '12) Jan '13 mike 2
News NBA Rumors: J.R. Smith and New York Knicks Like... (Feb '12) Feb '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News NBA Players Trapped in China? (Nov '11) Nov '11 Mark 2
News Nuggets sad that Melo had to take Billups with ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 jime k 1
News Tanaka's Take: Is Carmelo Anthony selfish or sm... (Aug '10) Sep '10 Steve 12
More from around the web