Broncos' Williams killed in shooting

Broncos' Williams killed in shooting

There are 7 comments on the Political Gateway story from Jan 2, 2007, titled Broncos' Williams killed in shooting. In it, Political Gateway reports that:

Denver police said the shooting death of Broncos cornerback Darrent Williams may have been related to an altercation at a nightclub.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Political Gateway.

Bronco Fan

Boulder, CO

#1 Jan 4, 2007
After reading the story on 9news.com . It sounded like he chose to hang out with gang members. If that is the case the only tragedy is his choice of friends.
G FAN

North Fort Myers, FL

#2 Jan 4, 2007
Bronco Fan wrote:
After reading the story on 9news.com . It sounded like he chose to hang out with gang members. If that is the case the only tragedy is his choice of friends.
He was in a limo when it happened. It was a drive by. Who says it was one of his friends? it could have been anybody!
the last true bronco fan

Longmont, CO

#3 Jan 4, 2007
it wasn't Darrent's choice to get shot for nothing when he was innocent and probably going home or to another home for the rest of the night!!! It doesnt matter the friends you chose it matters that ignorant and jealous people do stupid things and don't realize what the consequences are until they are behind bars crying about what the system did to them. I hope when they catch this person that the system makes them suffer for what they did to our community and what they make Mr. williams' family go through!!! God Bless all who support me and all of our families who want a better and safer community. Que Viva Darrent Williams!!!
Eddie

Evergreen, CO

#4 Jan 4, 2007
Bronco Fan wrote:
His friend was just wearing red cloths, he wasn't a gang member.
True broncos fan

Greeley, CO

#5 Jan 4, 2007
Bronco Fan wrote:
Fck you you are a true low life arent you
Chris

Piqua, OH

#6 Jan 16, 2007
after hearing the news about darrent williams i felt that it was a trajedity and that it was a total loss to the denver broncos team.
Chris

Piqua, OH

#7 Jan 16, 2007
sounds like you arent a true denver fan if you think that it wasnt a loss for the city and his family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenyon Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson, rest of staff (Apr '14) May '14 bigtool 5
News Kenyon Martin: Why Veteran Forward Needs to Sig... (Aug '12) Feb '13 from phil 2
News PBT: Clips to extend Griffin quickly, quietly (Jul '12) Jan '13 mike 2
News NBA Rumors: J.R. Smith and New York Knicks Like... (Feb '12) Feb '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News NBA Players Trapped in China? (Nov '11) Nov '11 Mark 2
News Nuggets sad that Melo had to take Billups with ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 jime k 1
News Tanaka's Take: Is Carmelo Anthony selfish or sm... (Aug '10) Sep '10 Steve 12
More from around the web