Clippers lose out on Azubuike

Clippers lose out on Azubuike

There are 4 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jul 25, 2008, titled Clippers lose out on Azubuike. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

The Golden State Warriors matched the Clippers' three-year, $9 million offer to restricted free agent Kelenna Azubuike on Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Austin

Union City, CA

#1 Jul 25, 2008
How stupid are the Clippers management team? If you really wanted someone like Azubuike, you don't give him an offer sheet that is lower then what his original team was considering. Thanks Clippers, you guys helped us get our guy for a discount compared to what he was looking for. All teams should have Clipers management negotiate with their restricted free agents. Oh, and thanks for taking Baron. We used up his final good years. He's peaked with us, and will be surrounded with sub par talent which will frustrate him, and you will then see the Baron Davis that the Hornets hated so much. Have fun staying in the Lakers shadow, you deserve it.
MDB3

Glendale, CA

#2 Jul 25, 2008
Austin wrote:
How stupid are the Clippers management team? If you really wanted someone like Azubuike, you don't give him an offer sheet that is lower then what his original team was considering. Thanks Clippers, you guys helped us get our guy for a discount compared to what he was looking for. All teams should have Clipers management negotiate with their restricted free agents. Oh, and thanks for taking Baron. We used up his final good years. He's peaked with us, and will be surrounded with sub par talent which will frustrate him, and you will then see the Baron Davis that the Hornets hated so much. Have fun staying in the Lakers shadow, you deserve it.
How stupid are you for putting so much worry and effort into writing an unintelligible comment for a team that you're not even a fan of? What, are the Lakers not doing enough this offseason, that you have to come over here and talk smack about the Clippers? Quit being such a tool. Are you jealous because the Clips have done a lot this summer, while the Lakers have done absolutely nothing? Are you scared, because the Clippers just added themselves to the list of Laker-threats in the Pacific Division? Or, are you just a moron? My guess is that you're just a moron. Go pollute the Lakers' boards with your mindless chatter; leave the Clips alone.
Clark

Macon, GA

#3 Jul 25, 2008
Thanks for the laugh MDB3! A Laker threat...I'm going to tell that joke when I get home.

Clips are still the doormat, not only to the Lakers, not only to the Pacific Division, but also to the likes of the Hawks and the rest of the association.

Did you take a long lunch today and down a couple too many tall beers? You have an ability to look right past reality into a world where the Clips win the NBA Championship and fly around on unicorns and heal world hunger.

For the record, I'm not a fan of either team. But your claims were just too outrageous to pass up!
Jon

Mountain View, CA

#4 Jul 25, 2008
Being a Warrior fan, I knew we had poor management until Chris Mullin was put in charge.
I'm impressed with his decisions. The Clippers have to be poorest run organization in the NBA.
They constantly mess everything up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kelenna Azubuike Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cavaliers A Frontrunner To Sign Anthony Tolliver (Jul '12) Jul '12 Deedee2000 1
News Knicks waive ex-Timberwolf Corey Brewer (Mar '11) Mar '11 Bulldog 6
News Anthony Randolph: Why It's Time for New York Kn... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Roy H Cornely 1
News Timberwolves match history with 41-point loss t... (Nov '09) Nov '09 dodjer 16
News Jackson lets game do talking (Oct '09) Oct '09 Tiffany 19
News WARRIORS / Mounting injuries force lineup shuffle (Oct '09) Oct '09 jojo 1
News Jackson's action doesn't include being captain (Oct '09) Oct '09 Tiffany 20
More from around the web