Mavs, Nets find a way to get Kidd to Dallas

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The new deal -- as reported by various media outlets Sunday night, all citing anonymous sources -- has Kidd and forward Malik Allen going to Dallas for point guard Devin Harris, center DeSagana Diop and ...
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 18, 2008
michael p coy

Bonita Springs, FL

#1 Feb 18, 2008
They can do Deals Everywhere but Chicago
Cal ChiFan

Tustin, CA

#2 Feb 18, 2008
michael p coy wrote:
They can do Deals Everywhere but Chicago
Profound statement. Every bit of it true.
Florida Jim

Orlando, FL

#3 Feb 18, 2008
Cuban and Kidd deserve one another. They are both rich beyond measure,they both have women issues, they are opinionated with Cuban being far more articulate than Kidd and Kidd plays about 30% of the time, some deal!
Ron

United States

#4 Feb 18, 2008
It's better than anything Chicago is working on. On that's right Chicago isn't working with anything.
Chad

Schaumburg, IL

#5 Feb 18, 2008
Do you really trust Paxson to work a trade? He would probably come up with trenton hassel for Loul Deng and Tyrus Thomas. He is an Idiot and needs to be fired now! No more player GM's lets promote one of our scouts possibly or another teams scout that is a solid talent evalutor and has a clue of how a team should be built!
Troot

Northbrook, IL

#6 Feb 18, 2008
Oh the short memories around here. Pax pulled this franchise from a seemingly bottomless pit just a few years ago. This year is a bust and he has to make some moves---but the guy deserves this offseason to right the ship.
These sweeping "no trades" and "Pax sux" comments are just silly. Where are the expiring contracts you want to put out there into trades? That's what makes the February trades work---cap room. Sorry, don't have it right now. Would you prefer to dump Kirk, BenG, Luol, or Tyrus for nothing while their value is at its lowest? Wake up.
Chad

Schaumburg, IL

#7 Feb 18, 2008
Why am I pissed at Pax??? Well we had a large expiring contract that Pax pissed away last year in PJ Brown. Then he had the summer to go after a big SG but instead he gives us another defensive Big. He has failed at the very least in addressing team needs. Oh and he should be given a chance because he took us out of one pit and threw us into another? The guy has no vision or clue of how to build a team! He has had three years and his "team" has more holes than swiss cheese. This team with these leaders will never make it past a real playoff team cause they are mentally weak and crumble under pressure. Yes that is Loul, Kirk and the one-dimensional Ben's. That is why I want to fire pax cause there is no hope so what's the point in winning during the regular season just to get embarressed?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keith Van Horn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ankle injury to delay Harris' debut with Nets (Feb '08) Feb '08 rirris 8
The NBA trade deadline is 3 p.m. Thursday. Late... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Philip13 47
Kidd To Mavs Awaits League OK (Feb '08) Feb '08 spanky 1
Reports: Mavs swing new deal for Kidd (Feb '08) Feb '08 Tommy Fleet 2
Mavs, Nets Finally Finish Kidd Deal (Feb '08) Feb '08 MARY BETH SORRY 12
Dallas Mavericks close to acquiring Jason Kidd (Feb '08) Feb '08 edo bg 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Keith Van Horn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••