Orlando Magic guard Courtney Lee is a...

Orlando Magic guard Courtney Lee is a rarity; a late-round rook...

There are 42 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 23, 2009, titled Orlando Magic guard Courtney Lee is a rarity; a late-round rook.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

B efore the 2006 NBA draft, Orlando Magic General Manager was trying to put this crapshoot of a process into perspective.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
baller

Orlando, FL

#42 Apr 24, 2009
I Called This Loss Folks wrote:
Tomorrow night Lee will score no more than 11 points.
You heard it here first folks.
Rashard and Turk will combine to score 19 points.
The Magic as a team will only score 87 points folks.
Iguodala and Miller will both have huge games.
This will ultimately end in a rather easy win for the Sixers.
You heard it here first folks.
Do you know how dumb you sound?

"You heard it here first folks" real annoying and your predictions are crazy and dumb.
Magic Fan Mark

Deland, FL

#43 Apr 24, 2009
Magic are stinking it up again in the first half. Giving up 60 points to the Sixers in the first half. What happened to our vaunted defense?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Keith Bogans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago Bulls Rumors: Richard Hamilton to Chica... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Vance Kelly 1
News Shannon Brown and 10 SG's Who Could Help the Ch... (Jul '11) Jul '11 bill 1
News Golden State Warriors vs. Chicago Bulls (Nov '10) Nov '10 Reybuenabal 1
News Bulls loose Boozer for up to 8 weeks (Oct '10) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 1
News NBA free-agent shopping list: Will Magic go for... (Jun '09) Jul '09 OriginalSixx 77
News With Courtney Lee injured, J.J. Redick is ready... (May '09) May '09 Judge Philip Banks 46
News Orlando Magic notes: Dwight Howard accidentally... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Aron 3
More from around the web