What LeBron James needs in order to w...

What LeBron James needs in order to win a championship

There are 49 comments on the Helium story from May 14, 2010, titled What LeBron James needs in order to win a championship. In it, Helium reports that:

LeBron James is an amazing player and he has accomplished a great deal in the NBA already.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Helium.

Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#21 May 19, 2010
I think hes gaining weight.
LBJ23

Melbourne, FL

#22 May 19, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Im a knicks fan 1st,but yeah,i like the magic,but im on the celtics bandwagon.
Oh come on forget the Tragic. They're done. Yea I like the Knicks to hope they win a championship soon.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#23 May 19, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
Well, the local high schools here take their basketball seriously too....
Guess what?
They still suck.
Watching the WNBA after watching the real deal is seriously down grading; it's boring, well, atleast to men anyway.
I like the way you got all the names down too, probably watch soaps as well dontcha' Johnny boy?
Like I said, stick to watching the WNBA and getting your nails done...suits you better.
I JUST KNEW U WERE GAY, everytime u open ur mouth. something gay comes out, plus u must not have any girls in ur family to make a comment. like that. then again, i forgot. ur the only girl in ur family. lmao

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#24 May 19, 2010
Johnny, Your so dense, I'll bet light bends around you.

Hey, if your interest in "women" are limited to those flat chested, masculine looking things that play girls ball, by all means Johnny boy, have at it.

It only suits you, if you can't have a man, go for a woman who looks like one!

You probably have bigger breasts than they do but they have bigger brains than you so it offsets. LOL.

But you better keep quiet about being Sebastians cousin because, if they find out, they'll know for sure your a LOSER and you won't have a chance getting that manly looking booty. LMAO.

johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#25 May 19, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
Johnny, Your so dense, I'll bet light bends around you.
Hey, if your interest in "women" are limited to those flat chested, masculine looking things that play girls ball, by all means Johnny boy, have at it.
It only suits you, if you can't have a man, go for a woman who looks like one!
You probably have bigger breasts than they do but they have bigger brains than you so it offsets. LOL.
But you better keep quiet about being Sebastians cousin because, if they find out, they'll know for sure your a LOSER and you won't have a chance getting that manly looking booty. LMAO.
SEE ITS MEN LIKE U, THAT STAGNATE WOMANS SPORTS. U AND DON IMUS HAVE ALOT IN COMMON.
Sammy

Newmarket, Canada

#26 May 19, 2010
Excuse me Johnathon. I don't mean to intrude on the fruity accusations being made in here. I like to read about ball. This is a public forum not a gay bathing house. Could you please tone it down a little so that I don't have to read such insulting crap and actually converse some common sense. Thanks kindly.

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Location hidden

#27 May 19, 2010
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>SEE ITS MEN LIKE U, THAT STAGNATE WOMANS SPORTS. U AND DON IMUS HAVE ALOT IN COMMON.
Its boring, much like watching Sebastian Telfair play amongst men.

His place was in High School with the other pink sacks, much like your place is in front of a TV watching Girls Ball...well, girls ball/Sebastian Ball, same diff I guess...LOL

Its the women themselves that "stagnate" basketball. Which is why it will fold, even with Obama giving it an obvious plugg to keep it afloat longer.

Its like Driving a Lamborghini all year then abrubtly trading it straight across for a Ford Festiva! LOL

A SERIOUS DOWNGRADE.

Of course, Im sure youre equally entertained when those "ladies" in the WNBA get pregnant and sportcenter bores the rest of us with details of it. LOL

You strike me as the Baby Shower type of guy.
BBall

United States

#28 May 20, 2010
Go Lebrono!
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#29 May 20, 2010
LBJ23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on forget the Tragic. They're done. Yea I like the Knicks to hope they win a championship soon.
Word?you a knick fan too?
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#31 May 20, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its boring, much like watching Sebastian Telfair play amongst men.
His place was in High School with the other pink sacks, much like your place is in front of a TV watching Girls Ball...well, girls ball/Sebastian Ball, same diff I guess...LOL
Its the women themselves that "stagnate" basketball. Which is why it will fold, even with Obama giving it an obvious plugg to keep it afloat longer.
Its like Driving a Lamborghini all year then abrubtly trading it straight across for a Ford Festiva! LOL
A SERIOUS DOWNGRADE.
Of course, Im sure youre equally entertained when those "ladies" in the WNBA get pregnant and sportcenter bores the rest of us with details of it. LOL
You strike me as the Baby Shower type of guy.
I SEE NOW, so ur agaisnt woman playing pro basketball. that says alot what kind of person u truly are. u do know its 2010. and woman in general are into a lot of sports. that men used to just, dominate in general. wake up cave man. and the funny thing is ur a GAY CAVEMAN at that. lol

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Location hidden

#32 May 20, 2010
I'm not against women doing anything, I'm just saying it's Boring. Especially compared to real mens pro ball.

That's why I say it's a serious downgrade. You go from watching quicker, stronger, acrobatic, above the rim action, to watching flat chested "women" adjust their sports bra while doing layups!

ZzzzzZzz!

But if you like that, that's cool, like I said, it suits you better, that and American Idol, Top Model and dancing with the stars.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#33 May 20, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
I'm not against women doing anything, I'm just saying it's Boring. Especially compared to real mens pro ball.
That's why I say it's a serious downgrade. You go from watching quicker, stronger, acrobatic, above the rim action, to watching flat chested "women" adjust their sports bra while doing layups!
ZzzzzZzz!
But if you like that, that's cool, like I said, it suits you better, that and American Idol, Top Model and dancing with the stars.
SEE WHAT I AM SAYING. THAT WHOLE STATEMENT U JUST MADE. means ur agaisnt women in pro sports. BUT I GUESS BEING GAY, means ur only interested in watching men. RU PAUL, called and said she wants her thong back. lmfao

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Location hidden

#34 May 20, 2010
"Johnny", could you please type some more in caps locks? It really makes your "point" more clear to us LOL

I'm interested in REAL women, not Tom boy, giraffes who look like men...for you, that's attractive and it makes sense since you swing both ways.

As for sports, Im only interested in watching the BEST play, I'm not interested in watching a bunch of yetis run a rainbow colored ball in for layups.

That's boring and disgusting.

Perhaps Sebastian Telfair should join them. He would be good coming off the bench and would blend right in among manly faces LMAO

Doc Holiday

Huntington Park, CA

#35 May 20, 2010
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>SEE WHAT I AM SAYING. THAT WHOLE STATEMENT U JUST MADE. means ur agaisnt women in pro sports. BUT I GUESS BEING GAY, means ur only interested in watching men. RU PAUL, called and said she wants her thong back.... ALRIGHT LUNGER!! LETS DO IT!!
Why Johnny ringo, you look like someone just walked over your grave! POW!! YOUR NO DAISY! YOUR NO DAISY!
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#36 May 20, 2010
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>SEE WHAT I AM SAYING. THAT WHOLE STATEMENT U JUST MADE. means ur agaisnt women in pro sports. BUT I GUESS BEING GAY, means ur only interested in watching men. RU PAUL, called and said she wants her thong back. lmfao
Oh sh!t.It on now.
MindReader

Pearl City, HI

#37 May 20, 2010
he needs kobe's shoes. literly
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#38 May 20, 2010
MindReader wrote:
he needs kobe's shoes. literly
who Johnny?

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Location hidden

#39 May 20, 2010
Anyway, what Lebron needs to win a championship is a better coach, capable of managing the talent, he needs reliable teammates and most of all:

He needs to distance himself from LOSERS like Sebastian Telfair...or ANY Telfair at all for that matter. LOL

If you run with a skunk, you'll smell like a skunk :)
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#40 May 20, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
Anyway, what Lebron needs to win a championship is a better coach, capable of managing the talent, he needs reliable teammates and most of all:
He needs to distance himself from LOSERS like Sebastian Telfair...or ANY Telfair at all for that matter. LOL
If you run with a skunk, you'll smell like a skunk :)
GAY NERDS UNITE. SPEAKING QUITE FRANKLY. U AND RUPAUL. would make a good couple. i can see him/her. with a chain around ur neck, obeying every command like a good little gay boy. lmao

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Location hidden

#42 May 20, 2010
You sure got that gay lingo down good dontcha' "ti...I mean, Johnny", you seem to be well accustomed to what gay people do...Get down like that in the Bronx do ya?

Where are those "friends" you say you have???

Let me guess: Theres "Tiffany" and then....???

This is amusing but, sad at the same time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Karl Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Mar '17 BeenPharts 2,122
News Rodman: Going back to N. Korea with former NBA ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dennis the Horses... 1
News Are the Los Angeles Lakers Better Than the Miam... (Oct '12) Dec '12 Sam 40
News NBA lockout: How will work stoppage affect Kobe... (Jul '11) Sep '11 Sammy 4
News James Day on the NBA: Is Nowitzki a top 10 play... (May '11) Jun '11 MarkL5 11
News Michael Jordan: Could He Score 100 in Today's G... (Oct '10) Feb '11 Jerry 2
News Ted Green: How does Kobe Bryant rank among NBA ... (Jun '09) Jul '10 jonny 8
More from around the web