What LeBron James needs in order to win a championship

May 14, 2010 Full story: Helium 49

LeBron James is an amazing player and he has accomplished a great deal in the NBA already.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Deweyson Ned

Marshall Islands

#1 May 14, 2010
I think it will be better for lebron to trade to another teams instead of staying in cleveland and playing by himself, he have to pair with another talent player, like D-Wade, D-Rose or Crish which they are all fit to his franhsise.
thrilla

Anchorage, AK

#2 May 14, 2010
kobe could win him a title,he could stand back an watch kobe "do work"
Mvpbrodie93

Rockville Centre, NY

#3 May 15, 2010
A Phil Jackson and a Scottie pippen
Tiffany

Manhasset, NY

#4 May 15, 2010
What he needs is to be like Dwayne Wade.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#5 May 15, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
What he needs is to be like Dwayne Wade.
lol, i knew u were going to say that.
Tiffany

Manhasset, NY

#6 May 18, 2010
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>lol, i knew u were going to say that.
Of course,why you think he has'nt won a ring yet?it makes me laugh when i say this,hahahahahahahaha.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#7 May 18, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Of course,why you think he has'nt won a ring yet?it makes me laugh when i say this,hahahahahahahaha.
GOTTA, luv ur sense of humor. always right to the point.
Tiffany

Manhasset, NY

#8 May 18, 2010
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>GOTTA, luv ur sense of humor. always right to the point.
This might sound harsh,but i really dont care,Lebron's misfortunes are funny to me.
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#9 May 18, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>This might sound harsh,but i really dont care,Lebron's misfortunes are funny to me.
u know what tiffany, i am looking forward to the wnba season this year. let the game begin.

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 May 18, 2010
The WNBA is EXACTLY what you need to stick to watching. LoL
johnny

Bay Shore, NY

#11 May 18, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
The WNBA is EXACTLY what you need to stick to watching. LoL
HEY, DON'T KNOCK THE WNBA. those girls take that sport very serious. candace paker, cabbie poindexter, sue bird, and becky hammon. are some fun players to watch.
Anonymous

San Juan, Philippines

#12 May 18, 2010
its better to see lebron with rose or wade basketball is a teamgame... he sufferd because of his teammates...they need to step up not just letting lebron to do the whole work

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#13 May 18, 2010
Well, the local high schools here take their basketball seriously too....

Guess what?

They still suck.

Watching the WNBA after watching the real deal is seriously down grading; it's boring, well, atleast to men anyway.

I like the way you got all the names down too, probably watch soaps as well dontcha' Johnny boy?

Like I said, stick to watching the WNBA and getting your nails done...suits you better.
Sammy

Toronto, Canada

#14 May 18, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
Well, the local high schools here take their basketball seriously too....
Guess what?
They still suck.
Watching the WNBA after watching the real deal is seriously down grading; it's boring, well, atleast to men anyway.
I like the way you got all the names down too, probably watch soaps as well dontcha' Johnny boy?
Like I said, stick to watching the WNBA and getting your nails done...suits you better.
I guess butches not bitches is his thing I suppose.
Mvpbrodie93

Far Rockaway, NY

#15 May 18, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>This might sound harsh,but i really dont care,Lebron's misfortunes are funny to me.
hater
LBJ 23

Orlando, FL

#16 May 18, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>This might sound harsh,but i really dont care,Lebron's misfortunes are funny to me.
Now thats just stragight up evil...LOL!!! Aren't you a Magic fan just for that commment the Basketball Gods are gonna make sure they get swept.
Pdx baller

United States

#17 May 18, 2010
Lebron had enough to do it this year, he just didn't step up and take over the game like a few players that would have thrown on the cape and made sure the wheelchair celtics didn't advance, I know they look good now but come on who woulda guessed this.
I would suggest they ditch Jamison and get a bish type player if they can swing it with the cap, if not... Hello new jersey!!!
Tiffany

Manhasset, NY

#18 May 19, 2010
Mvpbrodie93 wrote:
<quoted text>
hater
Your a hater.
Tiffany

Manhasset, NY

#19 May 19, 2010
LBJ 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats just stragight up evil...LOL!!! Aren't you a Magic fan just for that commment the Basketball Gods are gonna make sure they get swept.
Im a knicks fan 1st,but yeah,i like the magic,but im on the celtics bandwagon.

“youbeateverythin g youknowthat ”

Since: Apr 07

Buffalo, NY

#20 May 19, 2010
I've noticed his tatoos really seem to be weighing him down, especially in the paint during the 4th quarter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Karl Malone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is better, Kobe or LeBron? (Mar '09) Jul '14 sam 2,097
Rodman: Going back to N. Korea with former NBA ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dennis the Horses... 1
Are the Los Angeles Lakers Better Than the Miam... (Oct '12) Dec '12 Sam 40
NBA lockout: How will work stoppage affect Kobe... (Jul '11) Sep '11 Sammy 4
James Day on the NBA: Is Nowitzki a top 10 play... (May '11) Jun '11 MarkL5 11
Michael Jordan: Could He Score 100 in Today's G... (Oct '10) Feb '11 Jerry 2
Ted Green: How does Kobe Bryant rank among NBA ... (Jun '09) Jul '10 jonny 8
More from around the web