Instant gratification? Pacers call it...

Instant gratification? Pacers call it free agency

There are 68 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jun 29, 2007, titled Instant gratification? Pacers call it free agency. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The NBA draft came and went Thursday with only a minute sound coming from the Indiana Pacers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sad Pacer Fan

Olathe, KS

#65 Jul 2, 2007
IU Guy 68 wrote:
I hate how negative so many people are on this board. Get over the "thug" thing. They are not "thugs", they just made some mistakes. Meet a true thug and you'll understand. Also, understand that everyone makes mistakes...get over it. The Pacers are still a playoff team, so stop bitching. Just because they were so good for so many years straight doesn't give you the right the turn on them when they have one bad year...be a true fan. The colts were down for years and now they are good, teams go through ups and downs. Just have faith in Donnie Walsh.
I have faith in Donnie just not Larry.
mike h

Monroe, NC

#67 Jul 2, 2007
Believe me when I say wrote:
GO COLTS!
You said it, man!!!
mike h

Monroe, NC

#68 Jul 2, 2007
I don't even know how to get to Kings Mountain.
RAPPIN RON FAN

Paducah, KY

#70 Jul 2, 2007
Ted wrote:
(I once was a season ticket...)
Pacers management, for once do something that makes sense to win.
Do whatever it takes to get free agent, Mo Williams, as your starting point guard, and Smush Parker as a back up. Get rid of Tinsely and Troy Murphy to make it happen.
Evansville IN
Shoot, I say take advantage of old Rappin Ron Artest wanting to come back to his old team and do this-

Trade JO, Jamaal "The Jack @$$" Tinsley, Mike DUMBleavy Jr., and Ike Deagu to the Sacremento Kings for Thier star shooting guard, Ron Artest, Brad Miller, and one of their 2 starting Point guards. Then if push comes to shove thrown in Shawne Williams as a complement.
SOWHATJACKSONSTI LLSUCKS

Paducah, KY

#71 Jul 2, 2007
Donnie W wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI... The Spurs won a championship with Steven Jackson on their team. Championships can be won with thugs, but they can only have one or two, not a roster full of them like we had.
Yeah and Just Shoot Me Jackson Never played!!!!!!
COLTS IN 08

Paducah, KY

#72 Jul 2, 2007
Believe me when I say wrote:
GO COLTS!
Seems like football with the Colts at the top is all this state has to look forward to any more. Ohh well I've said it once I'll say it a million times. Indy is a football town and Boston/New England isn't and never will be that why their fans are a bounch of Idiotic fairweather panzies.

GO COLTS YOUR ALL WE GOT ANYMORE!!!!!!
tori

Indianapolis, IN

#73 Jul 3, 2007
I wish we stell had Al Hartoin
GETSOMEGUARDS

Paducah, KY

#74 Jul 5, 2007
tori wrote:
I wish we stell had Al Hartoin
I wish we wouldn't have made that stupid Al Harrington trade in the first place then made an even stupider trade for some over priced Golden state Screwups. Then mabey we would have Acie Law the 4th to take Just Shoot Me Jackson's spot and Chauncie Billups to take Tall +urd Tinsley's spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kareem Rush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pacers catch break, cash in (Mar '08) Mar '08 McChubbin 70
News Marion's lift short-lived (Feb '08) Feb '08 jochet 15
News Knicks can't hold off Pacers in 103-100 loss (Feb '08) Feb '08 Pablo 3
News Big trouble awaits a slumping team (Feb '08) Feb '08 Sealionindy 49
News Home games are welcome but offer no assurances (Jan '08) Feb '08 Boston Celtics 28
News Pacers rally from 17-point deficit to beat Warr... (Jan '08) Jan '08 AVHS Dad 25
News Pacers lose forward Jermaine O'Neal for minimum... (Jan '08) Jan '08 Trying to hang in... 24
More from around the web