Shooting accuracy point of concern

Shooting accuracy point of concern

There are 34 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 8, 2007, titled Shooting accuracy point of concern. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Points aren't a problem. The Indiana Pacers score more than all but seven teams in the NBA, and six of them are in the Western Conference.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ron in Tucson

Tucson, AZ

#1 Dec 9, 2007
"Shooting Accuracy a Point of Concern" I thought this story was going to be about the person who tried to hit Tinsley while he was in his Rolls.
Haha

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 9, 2007
Ron you beat me to the punch! I say we draft that shooter. I wonder if it was Fingers?
downtownindy

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 9, 2007
Yes....shooting accuracy is a concern. I live above TJ Maxx. The shots rang through my home at 3:40 A.M. Amazing a Pacer is involved. I have put myself in bad positions in life, yet have never been shot at. Should the community have any more sympathy for Tinsley? He once again is a "victim". Time to send the trash to the landfill and rebuild. This organization is the laughing stock of not only the NBA, but professional sports.
Haha

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 9, 2007
Just checked, Quentin "Fingers" Willford is still in custody according to Vinelink.
BigPaPa

United States

#5 Dec 9, 2007
Another Pacer, in trouble with the legal system.

Leave town!

To he** with Simon Malls & developments!!

Go

Leave

Git out!!!!!
Name

United States

#6 Dec 9, 2007
sign james tinsley.

he was working on his shooting just last night.
suburban school

United States

#7 Dec 9, 2007
could accuracy improve if we had less shoot-a-rounds at 2-3 AM than this team does? Seriously.
IPS graduates 52 percent

West Manchester, OH

#8 Dec 9, 2007
Too funny. The team needs to improve it's shooting. To clarify -Basketballs people, not guns. Haha
Tnsley_the_man

Pharr, TX

#9 Dec 9, 2007
guys shutup and go find something else to talk about.
Revamp

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Dec 9, 2007
Try a glock it's more accurate
Mike

Galion, OH

#11 Dec 9, 2007
Is there anyone out there who wants to talk basketball????
UGH

Columbus, IN

#12 Dec 9, 2007
Mike wrote:
Is there anyone out there who wants to talk basketball????
NO! The Pacers are toooooo depressing.
I see JT is still hanging around with quality people.
IU MAD

Circleville, OH

#13 Dec 9, 2007
2 robbed, 3 assulated, drive by shooting, drugs confiscated, out of control brawl. It's tough being a reporter for the Pacers....
Name

United States

#14 Dec 9, 2007
Tnsley_the_man wrote:
guys shutup and go find something else to talk about.
nope.

jamal is involved in another shootout.

we'll talk about that.
Maggie

Avon, IN

#15 Dec 9, 2007
Great headline - Is article about the shooting at the Conrad or about the shooting on the basket ball court????
Citizen

Kenosha, WI

#16 Dec 9, 2007
I must wonder if we were to give the Pacers guns they might be more accurate in their "shooting"...
pacer reporter

Elwood, IN

#17 Dec 9, 2007
I thought when I was reassigned from the police beat that my days of reporting 3 AM shootings would be done...........

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#18 Dec 9, 2007
Shooting accuracy point of concern -

c'mon mark!:(
IU MAD

Circleville, OH

#19 Dec 9, 2007
pacer reporter wrote:
I thought when I was reassigned from the police beat that my days of reporting 3 AM shootings would be done..........
lol
Pacers Fan

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Dec 9, 2007
Perhaps we should have the team meet in a bar before games. It seems their shooting is much more plentiful and accurate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kareem Rush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pacers catch break, cash in (Mar '08) Mar '08 McChubbin 70
News Marion's lift short-lived (Feb '08) Feb '08 jochet 15
News Knicks can't hold off Pacers in 103-100 loss (Feb '08) Feb '08 Pablo 3
News Big trouble awaits a slumping team (Feb '08) Feb '08 Sealionindy 49
News Home games are welcome but offer no assurances (Jan '08) Feb '08 Boston Celtics 28
News Pacers rally from 17-point deficit to beat Warr... (Jan '08) Jan '08 AVHS Dad 25
News Pacers lose forward Jermaine O'Neal for minimum... (Jan '08) Jan '08 Trying to hang in... 24
More from around the web