Rush returns to scene of unkindest cu...

Rush returns to scene of unkindest cut of all

There are 9 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 9, 2007, titled Rush returns to scene of unkindest cut of all. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

In an ideal situation for Kareem Rush, he would play well enough tonight at Bobcats Arena to embarrass Charlotte vice president Bernie Bickerstaff, who released Rush in April 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

tootoomuch

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2007
I DEFINITELY LIKE THIS COACH. AS FOR THE REST OF THE TEAM, WE'LL SEE.
Dungy ball

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Nov 9, 2007
I hope he said "Rebound" and "D-up on the point guard". ;-) Oh yeah, "And Marquis, I'll get you the playing time you deserve tonight...You too Kareem."
tony e

Circleville, OH

#3 Nov 9, 2007
Smart move getting Rush. I think he will pay big dividends down the road. One heck of shooter.
tony e

Circleville, OH

#4 Nov 9, 2007
correction: One heck of a shooter.
James

Greencastle, IN

#5 Nov 9, 2007
I know nothing was said about "thugs" in the postings about this article, but did anyone notice that Steven Jackson has been suspended from the Warriors for pleading guilty to a felony charge of criminal recklessness? I know Bird was criticized about the trade, but it was the best thing to do. It is paying off this year. The Pacers are 3-1 and the Warriors have not won a game yet.
oldady

Freetown, IN

#6 Nov 9, 2007
Wake up Jim and smell the coffee. Open your eyes completely and get Jermaine O'Neal out of the game.

He causes more turn overs than anyone and he is still trying to be a ball hog. He does pass some now, that is a first, but he still wants to run the show. He got use behind several points the other night by doing all of the shooting and throwing the ball away.

If he would STOP trying to win an Emmy by throwing the ball away, trying to make the Refs that he was fouled we could have many more points. It is too obvious what he is doing. Either play ball or sit on the bench. He is the only one that WHINES to the refs.

I did see the refs call a foul on him for knocking the others guys around. He has always gotten away with that. I for one am glad that they called him on it. He fouled out that game and we went on and won the game. I would love to know how much money he lost that game by not being able to throw the game.

This last game we would be ahead or about even, he would go back in and back down we would go. He would get the team out of rhythm and then they too couldn't do much. He is a TROUBLE MAKER,NOT A PLAY MAKER, for the Pacers. Get rid of J.O. Bye bye!! Adios, So Long.

OPEN YOUR EYES! The guys play together when he is not in, but when he is in, it is as though they are afraid to do anything. Pacers RULE, Jermaine DROOLS.

It is obvious he doesn't want to be a Pacer. His heart is with Isaih, let Isaih have him.
oldady

Freetown, IN

#7 Nov 9, 2007
James wrote:
I know nothing was said about "thugs" in the postings about this article, but did anyone notice that Steven Jackson has been suspended from the Warriors for pleading guilty to a felony charge of criminal recklessness? I know Bird was criticized about the trade, but it was the best thing to do. It is paying off this year. The Pacers are 3-1 and the Warriors have not won a game yet.
At least Steven was honest and now he can go on with a clear consious. He will do well now. I think he is trying to do right. That is more than I can say for another Pacer that we still have. He thinks he can do anything and get away with it, and I guess he can, he has anyway. He was supposed to be suspended and his suspension was cut in half. Not a one of the other guys got that priviledge. Something wrong there.
oldady

Freetown, IN

#8 Nov 9, 2007
tootoomuch wrote:
I DEFINITELY LIKE THIS COACH. AS FOR THE REST OF THE TEAM, WE'LL SEE.
I agree with you about this coach. I think is going to do well with the guys.

As for the team, give them a chance, Rome wasn't built in a day neither will be this team. They show great potential. Go Pacers!!!
colts freak

AOL

#9 Nov 9, 2007
always been a pacer fan but this team is filled with role players and no standout leader on and off the court. jermaine is way overatted and way over paid. he has never been great and never will be. he only looks good when somebody like reggie miller is drawing attention from the defense and it leaves j.o. open. he is just an over priced role player/whinner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kareem Rush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pacers catch break, cash in (Mar '08) Mar '08 McChubbin 70
News Marion's lift short-lived (Feb '08) Feb '08 jochet 15
News Knicks can't hold off Pacers in 103-100 loss (Feb '08) Feb '08 Pablo 3
News Big trouble awaits a slumping team (Feb '08) Feb '08 Sealionindy 49
News Home games are welcome but offer no assurances (Jan '08) Feb '08 Boston Celtics 28
News Pacers rally from 17-point deficit to beat Warr... (Jan '08) Jan '08 AVHS Dad 25
News Pacers lose forward Jermaine O'Neal for minimum... (Jan '08) Jan '08 Trying to hang in... 24
More from around the web