NBA sets rules for Heat-Hawks replay

NBA sets rules for Heat-Hawks replay

There are 7 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 3, 2008, titled NBA sets rules for Heat-Hawks replay. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The NBA has established the rules for Saturday's completion in Atlanta of the Heat's protested Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

juan

Miami, FL

#1 Mar 3, 2008
we better lose that game anyways to stay in the lottery
OLD BBLR

Delray Beach, FL

#2 Mar 3, 2008
After the heat tanked on sunday, How do we now just forfit and give away this game too?
joseph

Hudson, OH

#3 Mar 3, 2008
what a waste of time....

Since: Feb 07

Manistee, MI

#4 Mar 3, 2008
It's a 2-for-1 special! Lose twice, and it only costs you once.

Since: Mar 08

Goleta, CA

#5 Mar 3, 2008
It's gonna be wierd, but I guess it's the right thing. THis will give the refs more impetus to get it right in the future.
FL in VT

Eden, VT

#6 Mar 3, 2008
Is it just me , or is this idiotic..it has no bearing on anything.

Since: Mar 08

Goleta, CA

#7 Mar 3, 2008
FL in VT wrote:
Is it just me , or is this idiotic..it has no bearing on anything.
If the Heat hold on to lose, maybe they guarantee themselves the most balls in the NBA draft lottery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Free Agency: What's Next For Miller + Rondo... (Jul '13) Aug '13 johnny 2
News NBA Trade Rumors: Boston Celtics Offering Jeff ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 tools 1
News NBA Rumors: Los Angeles Lakers looking to trade... (Aug '12) Sep '12 Ginobili 56
News NBA Rumors: Hawks deal Josh Smith to Lakers for... (Jul '12) Jul '12 jimmy 7
News NBA Rumors: Josh Smith Linked to Los Angeles La... (Jun '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 3
News Magic After Josh Smith (Jun '12) Jun '12 Dan 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Will Josh Smith Be a LA Laker... (May '11) Jun '11 MarkL5 6
More from around the web