BONSIGNORE: Lakers reserve Powell's 21 Reasons to Give

Full story: LA Daily News
Lakers forward Josh Powell, right, lets out a smile as he delivers holiday gifts to Faisl Al-Enezi on Monday at Mattel Children s Hospital. Read more
virginia

Palo Cedro, CA

#1 Dec 22, 2009
Josh Powell...to you, sir, a huge, huge thank you. What a wonderful person you are. I shall hope and pray that you and your family enjoy good health and happiness forever.
Thankfully,
A Fan
dodgerman

Modesto, CA

#2 Dec 22, 2009
God bless you Josh Powell. The Lakers need a whole roster of Josh Powells.
SAW

Yorba Linda, CA

#3 Dec 22, 2009
Good man.
RobbieK

Sun Valley, CA

#4 Dec 22, 2009
Each year around this time we hear a lot concerning people and their giving, I grateful one of them is Josh. Keeping on giving.

Robbie K
BAA

Claremont, CA

#5 Dec 22, 2009
Way to go, Josh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Powell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hawksa Forward Josh Powell Gets Arrested (Mar '11) Mar '11 Ho Lee Schitt 1
News Atlanta Hawks able to contain Minnesota Timberw... (Nov '10) Nov '10 jmndodge 1
News Happy homecoming for Barnes (Jul '10) Aug '10 GKC 15
News NBA Free Agency 2010: The Word in Laker Land Is... (Jul '10) Jul '10 nap-pay 1
News Lakers' Josh Powell close to signing with the A... (Jul '10) Jul '10 HAWK8 1
News NBA Needs a Dream Team To Defeat the Lakers (Jul '10) Jul '10 know all see all 1
News Injury to Lakers' Bynum leads to lineup shuffle (Mar '10) Jun '10 LakerFan 8
More from around the web