No Kobe or Bynum, but Lakers beat Spurs 101-89 behind Gasol's 21 points, 19 rebounds

Feb 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CW11 New York WPIX-TV

Pau Gasol had 21 points and 19 rebounds to lead five players in double figures, and the Los Angeles Lakers beat the San Antonio Spurs 101-89 Monday night without injured Kobe Bryant and Andrew Bynum.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 9, 2010

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Feb 9, 2010
The Fakers wont win the title this year...go on and hand the trophy to the Cavaliers.
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

#3 Feb 9, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
The Fakers wont win the title this year...go on and hand the trophy to the Cavaliers.
Perhaps, but then again, you did make claim to something similar last season.

Here's a reminder incase ya' forget there fella:
triple6vamp wrote:
It doesnt matter who the cavs face, They will steamroll over everyone and win the championship
When you make claims like that, you should try sacrificing a goat or calf along with it to the almighty baal....no?

http://blackchristiannews.com/news/images/kob...

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#4 Feb 9, 2010
I know what I said and it still stands true for this year.The Cav's are faster,bigger and more athletic than any other team in the league right now.The exception being maybe the Magic and the Hawks.
Should have no problem hoisting the trophy this year.
Sammy

Orillia, Canada

#5 Feb 9, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
I know what I said and it still stands true for this year.The Cav's are faster,bigger and more athletic than any other team in the league right now.The exception being maybe the Magic and the Hawks.
Should have no problem hoisting the trophy this year.
Vampy where you been dude? how are things?

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#6 Feb 9, 2010
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Vampy where you been dude? how are things?
Working,eating,sleeping thats about all Ive had time for the last few months..paying off the Christmas credit card bills.Besides that every thing is just peachy lol.
Sammy

Orillia, Canada

#7 Feb 9, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
<quoted text>
Working,eating,sleeping thats about all Ive had time for the last few months..paying off the Christmas credit card bills.Besides that every thing is just peachy lol.
Xmas bills, lord only knows tell me abou it. Eating and sleeping? careful..watch the pounds dude.
ginobili

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Feb 9, 2010
All teams have holes, it is whoever patches their holes better and faster will win.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Powell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hawksa Forward Josh Powell Gets Arrested (Mar '11) Mar '11 Ho Lee Schitt 1
Atlanta Hawks able to contain Minnesota Timberw... (Nov '10) Nov '10 jmndodge 1
Happy homecoming for Barnes (Jul '10) Aug '10 GKC 15
NBA Free Agency 2010: The Word in Laker Land Is... (Jul '10) Jul '10 nap-pay 1
Lakers' Josh Powell close to signing with the A... (Jul '10) Jul '10 HAWK8 1
NBA Needs a Dream Team To Defeat the Lakers (Jul '10) Jul '10 know all see all 1
Injury to Lakers' Bynum leads to lineup shuffle (Mar '10) Jun '10 LakerFan 8
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Josh Powell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••