Lakers' 'Bench Mob' a thing of the past

There are 1 comment on the Los Angeles Times story from Apr 7, 2010, titled Lakers' 'Bench Mob' a thing of the past. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

They used be called the Bench Mob. Now they are just . Whatever the Lakers' bench used to be, it is no longer that.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Water Boy

Stanton, CA

#1 Apr 8, 2010
..."The reserves were outscored 42-12 by the New Orleans Hornets' reserves and 48-22 by the Atlanta Hawks' reserves.
That led Lakers Coach Phil Jackson to say before that Hawks game that his reserves' play "makes me want to throw up sometimes."

I can definitely agree with that!

Thier playing more like "Bench SLOBS"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Powell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hawksa Forward Josh Powell Gets Arrested (Mar '11) Mar '11 Ho Lee Schitt 1
News Atlanta Hawks able to contain Minnesota Timberw... (Nov '10) Nov '10 jmndodge 1
News Happy homecoming for Barnes (Jul '10) Aug '10 GKC 15
News NBA Free Agency 2010: The Word in Laker Land Is... (Jul '10) Jul '10 nap-pay 1
News Lakers' Josh Powell close to signing with the A... (Jul '10) Jul '10 HAWK8 1
News NBA Needs a Dream Team To Defeat the Lakers (Jul '10) Jul '10 know all see all 1
News Injury to Lakers' Bynum leads to lineup shuffle (Mar '10) Jun '10 LakerFan 8
More from around the web