Injury to insult - AM New York

Injury to insult - AM New York

There are 1 comment on the AM New York story from Mar 20, 2007, titled Injury to insult - AM New York. In it, AM New York reports that:

Dirk Nowitzki and Josh Howard each scored 24 points, and the Dallas Mavericks hit the 55-win mark for the third straight season by beating the New York Knicks 92-77 Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AM New York.

#1 Mar 21, 2007
Hello there babe,
I have been dooing some thinking, and paul oakenfold is getting his feedback as promised.
I definetly will get a job, and its going to be at abc broadcasting in san francisco, on front street at embacadero. I hope this will please you, so that you can joing my company when we will be going to executive venture capital parties. I hope things are going great in the church, i know that you were aware of that i wouldnt joing the church in the first place. and i am really happy that you have come to your decission that you then will leave the church for me. I love you and have always loved you, never missed a day without you. I know the fact that getting a job, were never in my favour, and never intended to do much work, as i hate it. But for you my darling, if you absoluty insist on leaving the church, then i will get a job. and together we will make it work, i know your family is wealthy, so therefor i will be dooing some buisness with them as well. perhaps we dont get to see eachother at all, as i will be present in the offices of the station, for most of my time. we can just spend time together at dinner parties, a couple of times a week, go to the cinama once a week. I cant wait to see you...i stil dont like the idea of living on top of the bay view appartments, but if thats the only place we can get, then so be it. about spinning for the church, i guess id do it, should it be the same old folks as used to come to the word as before. I think you should do some work, try and figure out some buisness with the appartments, id hate to move around all the time, make sure its long leases once the lease is signed. and try to figure out a way for the rent, you might gonna have to pay for the rent, and i'll sort it out with you..
love you,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Howard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Rumors: Why the New York Knicks Should Sign... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BUSTER GILES 2
News Saunders, Wizards are going camping (Mar '11) Mar '11 larry brown 1
News Fans vent anger as Wizards lose (Feb '11) Feb '11 d-licker 1
News Thornton remains uncertain of what role he'll b... (Oct '10) Oct '10 andre 1
News Timberwolves win third straight as late run top... (Feb '10) Feb '10 t puppies biggest... 6
News Portland 114, Dallas 112: Miller scores 52 to l... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Wade 2
News Jason Terry's 3-pointers help Mavericks to pres... (Oct '09) Oct '09 markusik 1
More from around the web