Dirk Nowitzki scores 30 points, Maver...

Dirk Nowitzki scores 30 points, Mavericks beat Trail Blazers 10...

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 25, 2008, titled Dirk Nowitzki scores 30 points, Mavericks beat Trail Blazers 10.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Dirk Nowitzki scored 24 of his 30 points in the first half, and Jason Terry had 19 to help the surging Dallas Mavericks beat the Portland Trail Blazers 102-94 on Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Florida Jim

Christmas, FL

#1 Dec 26, 2008
No stats shown so I do not know how Greg Oden is doing. He missed last year and his numbers so far this season are not eye-popping will he be star or a bust, unless we can keep up with the stats we will not know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Howard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Rumors: Why the New York Knicks Should Sign... (Sep '12) Sep '12 BUSTER GILES 2
News Saunders, Wizards are going camping (Mar '11) Mar '11 larry brown 1
News Fans vent anger as Wizards lose (Feb '11) Feb '11 d-licker 1
News Thornton remains uncertain of what role he'll b... (Oct '10) Oct '10 andre 1
News Timberwolves win third straight as late run top... (Feb '10) Feb '10 t puppies biggest... 6
News Portland 114, Dallas 112: Miller scores 52 to l... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Wade 2
News Jason Terry's 3-pointers help Mavericks to pres... (Oct '09) Oct '09 markusik 1
More from around the web