Ex-Raptor O'Neal feels no animosity

Ex-Raptor O'Neal feels no animosity

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 6, 2009, titled Ex-Raptor O'Neal feels no animosity. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Jermaine O'Neal has more than a reunion on his mind tonight when the Heat faces the Raptors for the first time since he was traded Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Since: Jan 09

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2009
I believe that with JO's attitude, he'll eventually find his pace and will reward us with 15-10 night in and night out. That's all we need from him.

Let's go Heat!
hang time

#3 Mar 6, 2009
Jermaine will find his game with the Heat eventually. He is their only option at that spot anyway. I think he's just thinking too much. His true value will show in the post season when we can use all his play-off experience to the hilt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jose Calderon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Rumors: Knicks Interested In Trading For Ja... Aug '15 Fart news 2
News Should Toronto Raptors Retain Dwane Casey as He... (May '13) May '13 Javid 1
News Kyle Lowry looks good in Raptors debut (Oct '12) Jan '13 mike 2
News Five Game Win Streak Raises Questions (Jan '13) Jan '13 mike 2
News Landry Fields - Signing Analysis (Jul '12) Jul '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News Raptors disappear in much of the fourth quarter... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Scourge-of-the-windy 1
News Toronto Raptors: Is Derrick Williams Worth Trad... (May '11) Jul '11 Jate 3
More from around the web