Mississippi State runs into a Wall in...

Mississippi State runs into a Wall in SEC finale

There are 29 comments on the nbcsports.msnbc.com story from Mar 14, 2010, titled Mississippi State runs into a Wall in SEC finale. In it, nbcsports.msnbc.com reports that:

The Kentucky Wildcats have rewarded their faithful by adding a Southeastern Conference tournament title to go with their regular season title.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at nbcsports.msnbc.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
UK ALL THE WAY

Palo Alto, CA

#21 Mar 16, 2010
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>And what violations has Wall committed? Are you talking academics? U mean this kid that was highly recruited by Duke which is one of the most academically prestigious schools in America? Are you talking about playing in the games in which he took a one game suspension for? U mean the team he played on that a Miss St player played on and still hasnt been cleared by the NCAA to play? Please tell us which Violations?
If UK were to be abolished then the SEC might as well make every program D2. The only reason the SEC remains a powerhouse in basketball is because of what UK has done.
Maybe you and the rest of the haters should take a page from COusins when he says "call me" HAHAHAHAHAHA
LOVE It!!!
GO BIG BLUE!!!
ONE WORLD...ONE BIG BLUE NATION :)
GO BIG BLUE

Frankfort, KY

#22 Mar 16, 2010
UK Wildcat Brat wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard....you friggin' rock.
LMFAO, don't ya just love these haters? Absolutely ridiculous, I'm so tired of people trying to find excuse after excuse for Kentucky's winnings. Get over it people. We are the SEC champs. Nothing you can do by dogging them.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!
UK Wildcat Brat

Frankfort, KY

#23 Mar 16, 2010
GO BIG BLUE wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, don't ya just love these haters? Absolutely ridiculous, I'm so tired of people trying to find excuse after excuse for Kentucky's winnings. Get over it people. We are the SEC champs. Nothing you can do by dogging them.
GO BIG BLUE!!!!
The haters crack me up! It IS excuse after excuse after excuse. They NEVER post any FACTS, just their own delusional thoughts.
GO CATS!!!!
C-A-T-S! CATS! CATS! CATS!
Richard

Evansville, IN

#24 Mar 16, 2010
UK Wildcat Brat wrote:
<quoted text>
The haters crack me up! It IS excuse after excuse after excuse. They NEVER post any FACTS, just their own delusional thoughts.
GO CATS!!!!
C-A-T-S! CATS! CATS! CATS!
Everyone hates a winner
GO BIG BLUE

Frankfort, KY

#25 Mar 16, 2010
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone hates a winner
That they do Richard, sorry excuses for Kentuckians!!!! But it's all good, we ALL know who the champs are, including the haters. One day day will see the light!!! LMFAO

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!
GO BIG BLUE

Frankfort, KY

#26 Mar 16, 2010
sorry that was meant to say "they" LMFAO
Go Big Blue

Bardstown, KY

#27 Mar 16, 2010
James wrote:
Kansas will gladly win now• No matter what official gets paid it want matter because Kentucky will get beat by a one and done team justice will come it always happens you reap what you sow• Probation will follow john Calipri always allows boosters to give money cars and women to his players ask Memphis
Calm down James, Mess with the Big Blue and we will fire everyone on the NCAA and all the REFS and start a new BETTER, "DUKE and NC. FREE", tournament! Hell at least we won't have DUKE and NC playing within WALKING DISTANCE of their stadium for ALL their NCAA games, like they have the past 15 or more years!!!!
We have the money ;-), go cry in your beer that I just Pi---d in!!! LMFAO!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!
UK Wildcat Brat

Frankfort, KY

#28 Mar 16, 2010
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone hates a winner
Um, that's not entirely true Richard. I loathe the Louisville Losers and everybody knows they aren't winners.:) Maybe they just love to hate the best.

GO BIG BLUE!
hey

Ransom, KY

#29 Mar 16, 2010
That's what people get for throwing water bottles at our players! They get WALLED out of the tourney. Call me:) Ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Wall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kings Mystified By Wizards, 113-99 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Wizards show promise (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Kyle Wiltjer Comm... (Sep '10) Mar '15 patty sue 5
News Wizards add A.J. Price (Jul '12) Jul '12 CharlesRascoe 1
News Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
News The Grammys recap: Whitney Houston, Adele, Chri... (Feb '12) Feb '12 DENG 1
News Giants, NBA stars present during fatal shooting... (Nov '11) Nov '11 clem 2
More from around the web