Facebook and Twitter Keep Calipari Ah...

Facebook and Twitter Keep Calipari Ahead of the Game

There are 1 comment on the New York Times story from Mar 24, 2010, titled Facebook and Twitter Keep Calipari Ahead of the Game. In it, New York Times reports that:

When Kentucky Coach John Calipari was talking to a group of 15 Chinese basketball coaches at his home last November, one pointed to Calipari's hulking German shepherd, Dash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Times.

CharlotteWildcat

Indian Trail, NC

#1 Mar 25, 2010
The new "UK Wildcats" Iphone app displays Calipari's twitter and facebook messages. I just downloaded it this morning...pretty cool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Wall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kings Mystified By Wizards, 113-99 Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Wizards show promise (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Kyle Wiltjer Comm... (Sep '10) Mar '15 patty sue 5
News Wizards add A.J. Price (Jul '12) Jul '12 CharlesRascoe 1
News Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
News The Grammys recap: Whitney Houston, Adele, Chri... (Feb '12) Feb '12 DENG 1
News Giants, NBA stars present during fatal shooting... (Nov '11) Nov '11 clem 2
More from around the web