NBA Mock Draft 2011

NBA Mock Draft 2011

There are 1 comment on the Associated Content story from Jun 1, 2010, titled NBA Mock Draft 2011. In it, Associated Content reports that:

With the 2010 NBA Draft nearing, I figured that it is only appropriate to get a head start on next years draft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Goazcats44

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2010
I believe Solomon Hill from AZ should be on next years mock draft list. He has all the tools and some better imo than guys listed. He attacks the basket. He has excellent ball handling skills. His basketball IQ is excellent. This guy knows how to play. The one thing he must work on is his 3pt shooting. At 6'7 he played three position last year as a freshman. I believe he help lead UA back to the tournament next season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Wall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kings Mystified By Wizards, 113-99 (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Wizards show promise (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Kyle Wiltjer Comm... (Sep '10) Mar '15 patty sue 5
News Wizards add A.J. Price (Jul '12) Jul '12 CharlesRascoe 1
News Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
News The Grammys recap: Whitney Houston, Adele, Chri... (Feb '12) Feb '12 DENG 1
News Giants, NBA stars present during fatal shooting... (Nov '11) Nov '11 clem 2
More from around the web