UConn-Kentucky Goes Beyond Walker-Wall

Dec 8, 2009 Read more: The Hartford Courant

UConn faces Kentucky Wednesday at Madison Square Garden in the SEC/Big East Invitational, an alluring early-season game that would appear to have one of those can't-miss individual matchups at point guard.

Read more
rodney

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2009
This to me is one of the games that kemba will show just how much he has grown as a basketball player. John wall is clearly a one and done player. Their will be tons of nba brass at this game. Its going to be a tremendous game and I expect kemba to bring his a game. Make us proud kemba this is your city we got your back little bro.
lol

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Dec 10, 2009
Kemba got it threw down on him countless times by John Wall... Believe the hype Kentucky is back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Wall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Kyle Wiltjer Comm... (Sep '10) Mar '15 patty sue 5
News Wizards add A.J. Price (Jul '12) Jul '12 CharlesRascoe 1
News Pacers aim to bounce back against Wizards (Mar '12) Mar '12 jovannycarrillo 1
News The Grammys recap: Whitney Houston, Adele, Chri... (Feb '12) Feb '12 DENG 1
News Giants, NBA stars present during fatal shooting... (Nov '11) Nov '11 clem 2
John Players nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Bob 1
News Saunders, Wizards are going camping (Mar '11) Mar '11 larry brown 1
More from around the web