OCU celebrates diversity with Islam D...

OCU celebrates diversity with Islam Day, creation of iFast

There are 5 comments on the www.edmondsun.com story from Sep 4, 2009, titled OCU celebrates diversity with Islam Day, creation of iFast. In it, www.edmondsun.com reports that:

Oklahoma City University will host Islam Day Sept. 10 to encourage cultural diversity with various campus activities, including a charity fundraiser called "iFast." Islam Day at OCU falls in the midst of the holy month of Ramadan, which is celebrated this year from Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.edmondsun.com.

“Peace, Justice, Honesty, Adab”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 4, 2009
"IFAST" - I like it. We should have more of this going on. To promoite mutual understanding and tolerance. Wish I could make it ...
Native

Greens Fork, IN

#2 Sep 4, 2009
Abu
I disagree because islam is lies and all muslims are doing is promoting lies. Christians are being told they cannot do this and that yet islam is allowed to? Islam should be banned from the classrooms and the schools just like christianity is. Ifast is a bad idea
Abu Najda wrote:
"IFAST" - I like it. We should have more of this going on. To promoite mutual understanding and tolerance. Wish I could make it ...

“Peace, Justice, Honesty, Adab”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 4, 2009
Native wrote:
Abu
I disagree because islam is lies and all muslims are doing is promoting lies. Christians are being told they cannot do this and that yet islam is allowed to? Islam should be banned from the classrooms and the schools just like christianity is. Ifast is a bad idea
<quoted text>
Er... what are you on about now? Truly you are a sad case of a spiteful hatred. An interfaith event is with Muslims and other faiths - including Christians.

You are ignorant and bigotted. Does your faith teach you this? I do not think so.
Az Zaqqum

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Sep 5, 2009
Abu,

would you suggest the same should happen in muslim countries....like a national catholic day in ksa?
Native

Greens Fork, IN

#5 Sep 5, 2009
ABU
true christians cannot come along side islam because islam is of satan and christians are to stay away from paganism. WE HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON with islam. ISLAM IS SATANIC
Abu Najda wrote:
<quoted text>
Er... what are you on about now? Truly you are a sad case of a spiteful hatred. An interfaith event is with Muslims and other faiths - including Christians.
You are ignorant and bigotted. Does your faith teach you this? I do not think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Starks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boylan goes to go-to guys (Jan '08) Jan '08 wisconsin reader 1
More from around the web