Breakdown: Heat recap

Breakdown: Heat recap

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 7, 2008, titled Breakdown: Heat recap. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Deft four-play: Udonis Haslem continues to thrive in his return to power forward, this time with 15 points and 14 rebounds, his third consecutive game with 13 or more rebounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

David

Ballwin, MO

#1 Dec 7, 2008
RE: Russell Westbrook continues to live up to his draft status as last June's unexpected No. 4 overall selection, with the Thunder point guard finishing with 30 points on 10-of-18 shooting and seven rebounds.

Yes, he can score and rebound, but how many assists did this POINT GUARD have last night? Two. His season average? Four.

Perspective.
mydrick taylor

Hollywood, FL

#2 Dec 8, 2008
i have to be honest this russel westbrook kid is going to great i really like him and coming from a heat fan like me i dont complemement other players except the heats but this guy is going to be good in the future

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joel Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask Ira: Is Haslem an answer for Heat rebounding? (Feb '13) Feb '13 kingjones38 1
News Ask Ira: Is there room for another big man in H... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ginobili 3
News Former UMass Minuteman Marcus Camby interested ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
News Miami Heat Get the Easy Route (May '11) May '11 The Heatles 15
News Bring on Boston: Wade scores 26 and Heat win 1s... (Apr '11) Apr '11 MarkL5 2
News Miami Heat's LeBron James still fond of facing ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 walleye 1
News Heat need a rally to beat CSKA Moscow, 96-85 (Oct '10) Oct '10 World of Basketball 1
More from around the web