Miami Heat not changing it up after loss

Despite his team falling behind by as many as 23 points in Wednesday's season-opening 120-115 loss to the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden , Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said today he would continue ... Full Story
OLD PRO

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Oct 31, 2008
20 wins!!! Watching them just doesn't look any different from last year! The court position of each player can be predicted for each occation! The defence looks as if Riley (yes Riley) is still playing around with new things! On offence, they look as if they are a pickup squad that is waiting for somewone to breakout and be the catalist to take over the game the same as I used to see in local pickup games! But NoOne does! Spo should look at other sets!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joel Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Ira: Is Haslem an answer for Heat rebounding? (Feb '13) Feb '13 kingjones38 1
Ask Ira: Is there room for another big man in H... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ginobili 3
Former UMass Minuteman Marcus Camby interested ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
Miami Heat Get the Easy Route (May '11) May '11 The Heatles 15
Bring on Boston: Wade scores 26 and Heat win 1s... (Apr '11) Apr '11 MarkL5 2
Miami Heat's LeBron James still fond of facing ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 walleye 1
Heat need a rally to beat CSKA Moscow, 96-85 (Oct '10) Oct '10 World of Basketball 1
More from around the web