Nuggets expose Heat yet again

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

So it was the thin air? Uh, not here. A surging opponent? No, just one coming off a 44-point loss.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Feb 11, 2009
greenmiamicat

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 10, 2009
"That's a championship-level team that we did not give the proper respect coming into this game," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said.

and whose fault it that? Spoelstra is a joke of a coach no motivation what so ever
Heatastic

New York, NY

#2 Feb 11, 2009
Experience goes a long way in the NBA. That was extremely evident last night.
Mike Honcho

Miami, FL

#3 Feb 11, 2009
Sounds like the bigger team won. Lack of Defense. You can start by finding a center.
Tiffany

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2009
F*ck it,the heat is still better than the nuggets
Mr Biscuit

Miami, FL

#5 Feb 11, 2009
Mike Honcho wrote:
Sounds like the bigger team won. Lack of Defense. You can start by finding a center.
Hey someone gets the idea. The teams that get the most stops wins the game! Next season we need to get some big men on this team and step up the level of defense. I really like Spoelstra as a coach but he needs to stress defense in the future.
Mr Biscuit

Miami, FL

#6 Feb 11, 2009
greenmiamicat wrote:
"That's a championship-level team that we did not give the proper respect coming into this game," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said.
and whose fault it that? Spoelstra is a joke of a coach no motivation what so ever
I really believe in coach Spo so there is no reason to break his balls over on this one.
greenmiamicat

Columbus, OH

#7 Feb 11, 2009
Mr Biscuit wrote:
<quoted text>
I really believe in coach Spo so there is no reason to break his balls over on this one.
why because YOU believe in him? please he never has MIA prepared for quality opponents
Mr Biscuit

Homestead, FL

#8 Feb 11, 2009
greenmiamicat wrote:
<quoted text>
why because YOU believe in him? please he never has MIA prepared for quality opponents
Maybe you dont. The whole team believes in him and alot of Heat fans believe in him. Even Riles believes in him. And quality opponents? Umm.. hello we have already beaten the Lakers, Cavs, Spurs and Magic havent we? Sounds like quality opponents to me. And maybe this team is not quite there yet so what? We need a big man on this team I been saying that all along.
greenmiamicat

Columbus, OH

#9 Feb 11, 2009
Mr Biscuit wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you dont. The whole team believes in him and alot of Heat fans believe in him. Even Riles believes in him. And quality opponents? Umm.. hello we have already beaten the Lakers, Cavs, Spurs and Magic havent we? Sounds like quality opponents to me. And maybe this team is not quite there yet so what? We need a big man on this team I been saying that all along.
true those are quality wins albeit most of them at home. Well i guess Spoelstra has the heat win total improved +12 and counting... but i'm not believing in him quite yet. just my opinion though
Erika

Denver, CO

#10 Feb 11, 2009
Go Nuggets! Wooohooo! Representing the Mile High city!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joel Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Ira: Is Haslem an answer for Heat rebounding? (Feb '13) Feb '13 kingjones38 1
Ask Ira: Is there room for another big man in H... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Ginobili 3
Former UMass Minuteman Marcus Camby interested ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
Miami Heat Get the Easy Route (May '11) May '11 The Heatles 15
Bring on Boston: Wade scores 26 and Heat win 1s... (Apr '11) Apr '11 MarkL5 2
Miami Heat's LeBron James still fond of facing ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 walleye 1
Heat need a rally to beat CSKA Moscow, 96-85 (Oct '10) Oct '10 World of Basketball 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Joel Anthony People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••