Tonight's Game | Hawks at Magic, 7

Tonight's Game | Hawks at Magic, 7

There are 2 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Oct 8, 2007, titled Tonight's Game | Hawks at Magic, 7. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Without Darko Milicic and Tony Battie, the Magic will be playing small-ball. 2. The big debut: It's the first game in a Magic uniform for F Rashard Lewis, signed as a free agent this summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

MF MARCUM

Casselberry, FL

#1 Oct 8, 2007
It is a nice way to start the season for the Magic. None of their fans can watch on TV. It's too bad that our community has to suffer a disadvantage because of the greed of local cable operators.

Since: Sep 07

Apopka

#2 Oct 8, 2007
I suppose this is like everything else in this country. A few that are concerned actually make calls, write the paper, etc. The rest B..& Moan, but are too apathetic to get off their lazy butts to get anything done.

Always a Magic fan. I guess I'll pretend it's the days before T.V and root for my team. At least there aren't any annoying pop-ups.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dwight Howard trade rumors: Where do Cavaliers ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 LeO 3
News Joe Johnson traded to Nets ending chance of Dwi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
News Deron Williams re-signs with Nets (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 1
News NBA's first 4OT game since 1997 (Mar '12) Mar '12 Marissa 2 1
News Atlanta Hawks: Teague scores 22 as Hawks move t... (Dec '11) Dec '11 SexyMoma 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Does Atlanta Have To Make A M... (Feb '11) Nov '11 gerald548781 7
News NBA Trade Rumors: Will Josh Smith Be a LA Laker... (May '11) Jun '11 MarkL5 6
More from around the web