Hawks' Johnson would be good fit for Knicks

Full story: Newsday
The first names that usually roll off the tongue when the chatter commences about the potential free agents in the expected bonanza of 2010 usually are LeBron James , Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, three megastars ... Full Story
Marty Glickman

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jan 29, 2009
Not going to happen....they are clearing all the cap space for James
and Bosh....
jys77

New York, NY

#2 Jan 29, 2009
Joe Johnson would be a good, consolation prize.
Kyle

Great Neck, NY

#3 Jan 29, 2009
This idea of getting Johnson sounded great until I got to the part about $14.9 mil per year. Dammmm. I wonder if he, as well as a lot of other big-name NBA free agents may be looking at more modest contracts next time around. Might be an OK fit for the Knicks if N8 is not around.
Tiffany

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2009
i think he would be a good fit,hes a sharp shooter,and he can handle the ball well
brandon

Whitesville, KY

#5 Feb 2, 2009
i think that it would be good to not go after lebron because with lebrons salary you could sign bosh and johnson and a bunch of other good role players even starters with a lineup of nate robinson/chris duhon then joe johnson then harrington at small forward chris bosh at pf then david lee at center then wilson chandler and danillo gallinari if he doesnt become a flop and then if quentin richardson will stay cheap then they will have him then just think about a lineup like then they could even resign jamal crawford or instead of joe johnson they could get michael redd he is a free agent or amare or steve nash or manu ginobili or all of these players are free agent so the possibilities are endless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dwight Howard trade rumors: Where do Cavaliers ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 LeO 3
Joe Johnson traded to Nets ending chance of Dwi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
Deron Williams re-signs with Nets (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 1
NBA's first 4OT game since 1997 (Mar '12) Mar '12 Marissa 2 1
Atlanta Hawks: Teague scores 22 as Hawks move t... (Dec '11) Dec '11 SexyMoma 1
NBA Trade Rumors: Does Atlanta Have To Make A M... (Feb '11) Nov '11 gerald548781 7
NBA Trade Rumors: Will Josh Smith Be a LA Laker... (May '11) Jun '11 MarkL5 6

Joe Johnson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE