Wade's late shot stands out as Heat gets the bounces

You want one symbolic shot, just one, for what the Heat did Wednesday night in Atlanta? There were bundles of silky ones by Dwyane Wade that would capture the scene on most nights. Full Story
frankito

Hialeah, FL

#1 Apr 22, 2009
Great game i knew we were going to bounce back after i turned off my tv with 53.09 seconds to go. My girl asked me what's wrong? I said miami lost, and she was quite for a moment..she understood my pain. However, i told her..don't worry baby we're going to bounce back in game 3, although we were sleepy in game 1 which i totally forgive them. Well done D-Wayne, he showed up at 5 pm at the arena ready for game 2 as he noticed that the score board still showed the blowout when miami only scored 64 points..Excuse me..Miami woke up from the dead and showed the atlanta what playoff is all in about..Big muscle, defensive force and explosive offence...
D-Wayne for president, finally Cook woke up from his slump since winning the 3 pt shooting contest....Big win..Miami in 5
Dom

Miami, FL

#2 Apr 23, 2009
Dave, you were just bashing beas and jo and the whole team after 1 loss. PLAYOFFS ARE THE PLAYOFFS----

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dwight Howard trade rumors: Where do Cavaliers ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 LeO 3
Joe Johnson traded to Nets ending chance of Dwi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
Deron Williams re-signs with Nets (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 1
NBA's first 4OT game since 1997 (Mar '12) Mar '12 Marissa 2 1
Atlanta Hawks: Teague scores 22 as Hawks move t... (Dec '11) Dec '11 SexyMoma 1
NBA Trade Rumors: Does Atlanta Have To Make A M... (Feb '11) Nov '11 gerald548781 7
NBA Trade Rumors: Will Josh Smith Be a LA Laker... (May '11) Jun '11 MarkL5 6
•••
•••

Joe Johnson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••