Calipari: Jodie Meeks to leave Kentucky for draft

Full story: The Tennessean Nashville News

Kentucky top scorer Jodie Meeks has decided to leave the Wildcats and remain in consideration for the NBA draft.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jun 17, 2009
Uk bball set 2 rule again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

We dont need u jodie so good luck the cats r final 4 bound i think u got scared of all the talent we hav comin in hey cal we got one scholarship open bring bac galloway or pilgrim !
Richard

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

I disagree. Jodie is taking a huge leap and it takes guts. Good luck Jodie, u will be missed. But we are still final4 bound

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

Richard wrote:
I disagree. Jodie is taking a huge leap and it takes guts. Good luck Jodie, u will be missed. But we are still final4 bound
it may take guts because he is being projected as a late 2nd rd pic it just dont make sence 2 leave a title contender 2 b a 2nd rnd pic and cal do the rite thing and give galloway bac his schol its the only thing uve done so far that i didnt like jodie can u say randolph morris?
Richard

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Uk bball set 2 rule again wrote:
<quoted text>it may take guts because he is being projected as a late 2nd rd pic it just dont make sence 2 leave a title contender 2 b a 2nd rnd pic and cal do the rite thing and give galloway bac his schol its the only thing uve done so far that i didnt like jodie can u say randolph morris?
I have heard all these rumors about Galloway and Pilgrem. Is it official>? are they off the team?
One thing Jodie has going for him over Morris is that he is a worker. Morris is/was a lazy player that never really seen what his true potential is. Jodie willdo well either in the NBA or europe. I tell u this, i think he is a better player than Azibukue and look how well he is playing in the NBA
Eddie Hort

Blanchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

I think Jodie is a good college player, Pro that another thing! He may never start in the NBA. I guess he will still make enough money to make it worth while leaving college.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2009

Richard wrote:
<quoted text>I have heard all these rumors about Galloway and Pilgrem. Is it official>? are they off the team?
One thing Jodie has going for him over Morris is that he is a worker. Morris is/was a lazy player that never really seen what his true potential is. Jodie willdo well either in the NBA or europe. I tell u this, i think he is a better player than Azibukue and look how well he is playing in the NBA
it is official their both out i think cal thought meeks was comin bac i hear usc jus realeased a 2 of their top recruits do 2 tim floyd go get one cal we got one schol open good point about buike rmbr he was not drafted tho he had 2 wrk his way 2 nba
Master-Beta

Auburn, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2009

Good luck Jodie!
Thanks for everything!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jodie Meeks Discussions

Search the Jodie Meeks Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers Apr '14 lary dumie 1
Lakers Playoffs? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jamshid 1
Lakers bring in G Meeks; re-sign Ebanks (Aug '12) Aug '12 kodnan123 1
NBA Free Agency 2012: Nick Young and the Philad... (Jul '12) Jul '12 King Dyce 1
UK fans getting their message to Meeks (Jun '09) Feb '10 kimsexton 10
Kentucky's Patrick Patterson Setting an Example... (Dec '09) Dec '09 SWOhioUKFan 1
Won't return to Kentucky for Senior season (Jun '09) Oct '09 black sheep 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••