The C-J's Sunday College Basketball N...

The C-J's Sunday College Basketball Notebook

There are 70 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Jun 27, 2009, titled The C-J's Sunday College Basketball Notebook. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

The trash talk for the U of L-University of Kentucky game has been building, and Cardinals co-captains Jerry Smith and Edgar Sosa said they've already been hearing plenty about their next trip to Rupp Arena.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#94 Jul 14, 2009
Pothead wrote:
<quoted text>your probably her bisexual boyfriend who wears halloween vampire teeth and drinks fake blood from hot topic u sure sounded like a bitch but i guess ur just a douche
Now theres no need in getting your panties in a bunch just cause you get pwnd on the internet.
Heather

Houston, TX

#95 Jul 14, 2009
LOL baby you got this lil boy mad as hell.

He's also mad he dont have me sittin there rub his leg.

He was all like ahh baby you soooo cute..run along lil snot head LOL you can look but just cant touch.

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#96 Jul 14, 2009
Haaaa !!!!!
Heather

Houston, TX

#97 Jul 14, 2009
Loserville sucs wrote:
<quoted text>thats cool so am i but maybe we can be topix pals tho i love argueing about uk ul
I think he wants to be topix pals

OMG I just blew my kool aid out my nose from laughing sooo hard.

“Ave Satanas”

Bratislava, Slovakia

#98 Jul 14, 2009
Lets goto topic so I can get some fake blood and rub all over you.
:P

On the way back we can stop and get something to eat.

Cya kid, dont rub it raw !

“Play With Me”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#100 Aug 21, 2009
OMG I finally remembered my password,LOL

Ignore this post please

~waves at vamp~

“Play With Me”

Location hidden

#101 Aug 21, 2009
OMG I finally remembered my password,LOL

Ignore this post please

~waves at vamp~

Are u home ?
ukalltheway

Pineville, KY

#102 Aug 31, 2009
thank you kentucky does have a national title in football won the sugar bowl get some facts b4 u run ur mouth

“Play With Me”

Location hidden

#103 Aug 31, 2009
ukalltheway wrote:
thank you kentucky does have a national title in football won the sugar bowl get some facts b4 u run ur mouth
Thats funny cause I dont remember seeing a trophy when I was touring up there.

Where is it ?
richard

Louisville, KY

#104 Sep 1, 2009
Funhouse what he is referring to is 1950. Back then the final poll came out before the bowl games. Oklohoma was undefeated and ranked #1. In The Sugar Bowl Kentucky beat them and finished with a 10-1 season the same as OK. But of couse as i said no poll. A couple yrs ago Jeff Sagarian came out with ratings from the days before comps. It came back and said that UK would have been the Champion that season. If u go to some final season polls you will see that they incluse Sagarian as a chip as well as other services. Hope that clears that up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jodie Meeks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers (Apr '14) Apr '14 lary dumie 1
News Lakers Playoffs? (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jamshid 1
News Lakers bring in G Meeks; re-sign Ebanks (Aug '12) Aug '12 kodnan123 1
News NBA Free Agency 2012: Nick Young and the Philad... (Jul '12) Jul '12 King Dyce 1
News UK fans getting their message to Meeks (Jun '09) Feb '10 kimsexton 10
News Kentucky's Patrick Patterson Setting an Example... (Dec '09) Dec '09 SWOhioUKFan 1
News Won't return to Kentucky for Senior season (Jun '09) Oct '09 black sheep 5
More from around the web