Close not good enough for Chicago Bulls

There are 104 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 2, 2009, titled Close not good enough for Chicago Bulls. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The explanation for the nail-biting closeness of this series finally arrived early in the second quarter, and you wondered why it hadn't occurred to you earlier: Both teams suffer from separation anxiety! That was it! If either the Bulls or the Celtics built a significant lead, both felt empty and disoriented.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#111 May 6, 2009
Tony T Bone wrote:
<quoted text>No. THE DUMBEST EVER ON ANY BLOG ANYWHERE.BUT HE KNOWS ALL.HI JIM DICKARDS.STILL A BIG PUNK I SEE.
I saw your wife singing on that Brittish show the other day, Tony T Bag.
You never told us she was from Scottland.
Nada Surf

#112 May 6, 2009
Tony T Bone wrote:
<quoted text>The 93-94 Bulls had a lot more true BASKETBALL players and they played defense.The Knicks sucked.The Jordan Bulls would have lost too.Hugh Hollins did not play one minute in the game if I recall.But that is why they lost.You are a true idiot!!!
Hugh Hollins is a referee, Tony T Bag.
Just as your wife is an overweight hippo and your kids are the ugliest creations on earth.
Nada Surf

#113 May 6, 2009
Tony T Bone wrote:
Jim-Gay not are you.
Dickierichards-not homo you butt it sexx butt.
Why there go tonight bad need seek worm little?
Pancake mama Syrup time you eat .Ducky food . Have Wee of lil Pooooooo poooo.Re re OF the TT AA RR DD.Discuss.Tiny tiny.You fit it can easily soooooo.Night good!
Speaking in tongues now, T Bag?
Whiting

Southington, CT

#114 May 6, 2009
Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun watching (exactly what the punk Garnett will do) Cleveland wipe the Boston Leprechauns off the face of the map (if they even get that far).
By the way, nice job by the Boston scorer to try to cheat a point from the Bulls. Very symptomatic of the professional teams out there to try to cheat. Must be something in the water.
Lou-

If you've ever watched basketball before you'd know it's the referees who determine three point shots, not the scorer. Hello.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joakim Noah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3-Year-Old Critically Injured following Chicago... (Jul '14) Jul '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Carmelo Anthony Asking About Tom Thibodeau Make... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 9
News Bulls: Rehabbing Rose won't deter free agents (Jun '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Chicago Bulls Need to Solve Scoring Woes Before... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dingo 1
News How I stopped worrying and learned to love the ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 huge uge 1
News Buying or Selling Chicago Bulls Rumors Ahead of... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Gil 1
News James shrugs off flopping accusations (May '13) Jun '13 Go Blue Forever 64
More from around the web