Top 10 memorable moments in Bulls-Cel...

Top 10 memorable moments in Bulls-Celtics series

There are 10 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 3, 2009, titled Top 10 memorable moments in Bulls-Celtics series. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

That's the mailing address of the Toronto Raptors for all those wanting to send thank-you notes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

David in Toronto

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 3, 2009
Actually, Shawn Marion might have helped the Bulls in the series. Maybe there's a sign and trade for him that would help Chicago clear a bit of payroll for signing Ben Gordon.

“BullsBearsSox!”

Since: Apr 09

Chicago

#2 May 4, 2009
To my Bulls, a team that barely made .500 this year and barely squeeked into the playoffs, I stand and applaud you. You guys made quite a run. Thanks for an entertaining seven games and a peak into next season. I think this might have brought back some excitement to Chicago ball. It's going to be fun next year!

All together, GO ORLANDO! I love Florida!!!
Mgray

Atlanta, GA

#3 May 4, 2009
At the end of the day, it is just another lsoing season from a team that dismantled a 3 time NBA champion 4 no good reason.
Bloomie

Bloomington, IL

#4 May 4, 2009
Mgray wrote:
At the end of the day, it is just another lsoing season from a team that dismantled a 3 time NBA champion 4 no good reason.
Yeah, and if Eve never bit that apple..... we would all be in paradise.

Somethings you just have to get over!
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#5 May 4, 2009
David in Toronto wrote:
Actually, Shawn Marion might have helped the Bulls in the series. Maybe there's a sign and trade for him that would help Chicago clear a bit of payroll for signing Ben Gordon.
Shawn Marion has never helped anybody.
He's another Phoenix Sun that owes all of his success to Steve Nash.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#6 May 4, 2009
Chi Sports Fan wrote:
To my Bulls, a team that barely made .500 this year and barely squeeked into the playoffs, I stand and applaud you. You guys made quite a run. Thanks for an entertaining seven games and a peak into next season. I think this might have brought back some excitement to Chicago ball. It's going to be fun next year!
All together, GO ORLANDO! I love Florida!!!
The series was entertaining, but the Bulls were awful.
They couldn't beat an aging Boston team that not only played without its best player but several others.
It's nothing to be proud of and lots of work needs to be done.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#7 May 4, 2009
Mgray wrote:
At the end of the day, it is just another lsoing season from a team that dismantled a 3 time NBA champion 4 no good reason.
How you've carried on since 1998 is beyond me, Captain Sunshine.
I think now is the time to just end it.

Since: Aug 08

Taylor Street

#8 May 4, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>How you've carried on since 1998 is beyond me, Captain Sunshine.
I think now is the time to just end it.
Post. Of. The. Year.

“BullsBearsSox!”

Since: Apr 09

Chicago

#9 May 4, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>The series was entertaining, but the Bulls were awful.
They couldn't beat an aging Boston team that not only played without its best player but several others.
It's nothing to be proud of and lots of work needs to be done.
Again, you seem to pop up everywhere. Anything goin' on in Arizona? If you are not a Bulls/Chicago Fan, go read something else. Shoot! It was fun for me okay Mr. Negativity.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#10 May 4, 2009
Chi Sports Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you seem to pop up everywhere. Anything goin' on in Arizona? If you are not a Bulls/Chicago Fan, go read something else. Shoot! It was fun for me okay Mr. Negativity.
I'm a Bulls' fan, Chispo.
But I'm a realist, too.
The Bulls failed to do something they really should have accomplished.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joakim Noah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jonas Valanciunas may get a max-deal despite no... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News 3-Year-Old Critically Injured following Chicago... (Jul '14) Jul '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Carmelo Anthony Asking About Tom Thibodeau Make... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 9
News Bulls: Rehabbing Rose won't deter free agents (Jun '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Chicago Bulls Need to Solve Scoring Woes Before... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dingo 1
News How I stopped worrying and learned to love the ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 huge uge 1
News Buying or Selling Chicago Bulls Rumors Ahead of... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Gil 1
More from around the web