Chicago Bulls' rookie James Johnson f...

Chicago Bulls' rookie James Johnson flashes his versatility

There are 102 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 10, 2009, titled Chicago Bulls' rookie James Johnson flashes his versatility. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

James Johnson played college basketball at Wake Forest and has practiced martial arts for many years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“You have NO idea!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Romeoville

#102 Jul 21, 2009
Hawk and DJs Love Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, girls. I see you two lovebirds should get a room out in Tempe so you can swap stories about rice krispy treats, brownies and recipes.
Once again, dufus I am referring to the seeds 4-8, who are perpetually in the playoffs OR who have made multiple trips over the years and have NOTHING to show for their efforts!!
Now, why don't you two lovebirds go blow yourselves......
You can put it on the board.
Mercy!
I totally understand what you are saying but you were wrong about the stupidity that came out of your mouth. Thats the point....you were wrong about basically everything you said and i think this year will prove the one thing that you did say that made sense.....the 4-8 seeds are gonna have a helluva time knocking off a top seed. Yes we get it!! You White Sox fans are really slow!! Then again if i had to listen to Hawk Harrelson all the time....i think id be just as much of an idiot as he is! As far as your other statements...im just gonna sit back and laugh at your retarded ass!! Dont try to throw me and Nada into something that you do on a regular basis....thats your life...and i would have been better off not knowing what you do when your not posting your garbage on this site.
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#103 Jul 22, 2009
PhiL Koster wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally understand what you are saying but you were wrong about the stupidity that came out of your mouth. Thats the point....you were wrong about basically everything you said and i think this year will prove the one thing that you did say that made sense.....the 4-8 seeds are gonna have a helluva time knocking off a top seed. Yes we get it!! You White Sox fans are really slow!! Then again if i had to listen to Hawk Harrelson all the time....i think id be just as much of an idiot as he is! As far as your other statements...im just gonna sit back and laugh at your retarded ass!! Dont try to throw me and Nada into something that you do on a regular basis....thats your life...and i would have been better off not knowing what you do when your not posting your garbage on this site.
Just remmeber; HE as the one that named himself after an act of gay sex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joakim Noah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3-Year-Old Critically Injured following Chicago... (Jul '14) Jul '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Carmelo Anthony Asking About Tom Thibodeau Make... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 9
News Bulls: Rehabbing Rose won't deter free agents (Jun '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Chicago Bulls Need to Solve Scoring Woes Before... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dingo 1
News How I stopped worrying and learned to love the ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 huge uge 1
News Buying or Selling Chicago Bulls Rumors Ahead of... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Gil 1
News James shrugs off flopping accusations (May '13) Jun '13 Go Blue Forever 64
More from around the web