Bulls' draft plans all center around ...

Bulls' draft plans all center around Derrick Rose

There are 36 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 21, 2009, titled Bulls' draft plans all center around Derrick Rose. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The lights came back on at the Berto Center on Sunday, even if fallout from the storms that rocked the Chicago area still played havoc with the building's air conditioning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wild Bill

San Diego, CA

#21 Jun 22, 2009
Bulls should never have gotten rid of Thabo Seffalosa.
Holden McGroin

Chicago, IL

#22 Jun 22, 2009
Mr. Rose used to tutor me back in college. he got me through algebra and English Lit.
Holden McGroin

Chicago, IL

#23 Jun 22, 2009
HAHA
Rubino

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Jun 22, 2009
I want to see the Bulls improve and not interested in saving 5-600 thou just on the chance BG can be retained. D. Blair will make them better with 16th. Use the 26th on any of several guards (1 or 2), or trade it for an early 2nd round pick where you can pick up someone comparible.
Greg

Willowbrook, IL

#25 Jun 22, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
Looks like KC Johnson is now orgasmic over Derrick Rose...
I don't think I've seen a more ineffective player get more love.
Huh?
Guru

San Diego, CA

#26 Jun 22, 2009
Listen i think you guys here a losing sight on what the bulls need.... here is the solution to the draft board... with the front line looking like its in good shape, what the bulls need are back ups gordon will be gone he is not worth 11 million! salmons and dang will fill the void left by gordon... if the bulls take austin daye at 16 and bj mullins at 26 or vise versa they get longer on D and both those guys can run the floor and allow rose to make plays. most important you can give them limtied time on court and two guys who have huge upside.
RandyC

Las Vegas, NV

#27 Jun 22, 2009
dallas bears fan wrote:
oh, of course he's on the heat now, i suck
No you suck because he's still on Phoenix lol. He was just offered to Wolves for Jefferson and #6 pick which T-Wolves declined.
RandyC

Las Vegas, NV

#28 Jun 22, 2009
BULL4EVER wrote:
Chicago drafting D'Rose with the 1st pick has not increased ticket sales or sellout crowds at all because this is the windy city, a team like Chicago has always soldout just about every home game and sold just about every ticket in the Bulls market.And Chicago has this tradition of selling out every home game since 1987, way before Rose's tenure.GO BULLS
I agree with you somewhat here. The Bulls' ticket sales have been pretty consistent since they went to the playoffs and swept the heat a few years back. I wouldn't go as far as 1987 though because after the Bulls' dynasty broke the Bulls' had to giveaway a crap load of tickets for a few years.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#29 Jun 22, 2009
Stretch wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly hope your not calling Derrick Rose ineffective!
I am.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#30 Jun 22, 2009
Wild Bill wrote:
Bulls should never have gotten rid of Thabo Seffalosa.
Agreed.
That was a HUUUUUUUGE mistake.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#31 Jun 22, 2009
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
What was so hard to understand here?
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#32 Jun 22, 2009
RandyC wrote:
<quoted text>
No you suck because he's still on Phoenix ****. He was just offered to Wolves for Jefferson and #6 pick which T-Wolves declined.
I didn't hear that trade rumor.
That would have been a SPECTACULAR deal for the Suns.
Greg

Willowbrook, IL

#33 Jun 22, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>What was so hard to understand here?
It's hard to understand your lack of appreciation for Rose. I say team him up with Jalen Rose, Malik Rose, and a few other Roses and we could play with a dozen Roses. They would be the game of the week every Valentines Day.
The Hellusay

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Jun 22, 2009
Move up to eleven only if Henderson is there.If not keep 16 & 26 and select anyone who doesn't Sux.
Nada Surf

United States

#35 Jun 22, 2009
Can't wait to see my man-crush Kirk in those sexy short soon. Oh boy!!
RandyC

Las Vegas, NV

#36 Jun 25, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't hear that trade rumor.
That would have been a SPECTACULAR deal for the Suns.
Yeah I think so too. It was on ESPN's website.

"The Boston Globe reports an NBA executive confirmed Phoenix offered Stoudemire (detached retina) to the Timberwolves in exchange for Al Jefferson and the 6th overall pick. The Wolves declined.(Jun 21)"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joakim Noah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jonas Valanciunas may get a max-deal despite no... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News 3-Year-Old Critically Injured following Chicago... (Jul '14) Jul '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Carmelo Anthony Asking About Tom Thibodeau Make... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 9
News Bulls: Rehabbing Rose won't deter free agents (Jun '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Chicago Bulls Need to Solve Scoring Woes Before... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dingo 1
News How I stopped worrying and learned to love the ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 huge uge 1
News Buying or Selling Chicago Bulls Rumors Ahead of... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Gil 1
More from around the web