Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah says...

Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah says Boston's Kevin Garnett is...

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 18, 2010, titled Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah says Boston's Kevin Garnett is.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Already cast as a villain in Cleveland, Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah may now be Public Enemy No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Roger

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2010
Now, when a young player calls out a perennial all star, a former MVP, and future hall of famer we can simply call it a "Joakim". Meaning that it was a stupid naive comment by a far less talented player. Kevin is not "Dirty" he is "the worst kind of nasty"
mikhel

Suwanee, GA

#2 Apr 19, 2010
I agree. Kevin is a big star out here in Boston but he is not about ethics, he is all about competition. That's why he will always be a good player but never a great player. Young Noah on the other hand will one day reach the level of greatness of Tim Duncan and others.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#3 Apr 20, 2010
Noah should speak for himself.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#4 Apr 20, 2010
I dont see a problem.

“We Have A Lot Of Work To Do”

Since: Feb 10

Brecksville

#5 Apr 20, 2010
Tiffany wrote:
I dont see a problem.
It's not a wise PR move.
Haha wrong

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Apr 22, 2010
KG is a punk! if he was a true competitor he would be fighting with guys his size and let his skill do his talking for him. His skills are diminishing with age and hes scared so hes acting out like a little baby. Grow up KG stop acting like a punk! Show some class, be like Duncan loser ha ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joakim Noah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jonas Valanciunas may get a max-deal despite no... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News 3-Year-Old Critically Injured following Chicago... (Jul '14) Jul '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Carmelo Anthony Asking About Tom Thibodeau Make... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 9
News Bulls: Rehabbing Rose won't deter free agents (Jun '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Chicago Bulls Need to Solve Scoring Woes Before... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dingo 1
News How I stopped worrying and learned to love the ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 huge uge 1
News Buying or Selling Chicago Bulls Rumors Ahead of... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Gil 1
More from around the web