Chicago Bulls' Ben Gordon proves durability again

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Remember during training camp when critics accused Ben Gordon of pouting over failed contract negotiations and milking a jammed big right toe? Gordon does.
Comments
101 - 109 of 109 Comments Last updated Jun 13, 2009
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“You have NO idea!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Romeoville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

Maybe
The real Jay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

I AM A HUGE BULLS FAN. If you see me supporting Gordon its because I want the Bulls to win. No Gordon, and it will be hard for us just to get 25 wins next year. Gordon needs to work on things but that whole team needs to work at something. GO GET PAUL MILLSAP. He is the low post that is available. He is restricted but Utah don't want to spend any money let alone for Millsap.
Stratmaster

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

I AM A HUGE BULLS FAN. If you see me telling the truth about how Gordon has become a liability it is because I want the team to win.

And I think it is hilarious Nada is putting his phone number out there. I wonder who's number that really is. Ex-girlfriend you are trying to spite Nada?

I am already behind two calls to buddies back in Illinois, a call to my parents, both my sisters and two sons. If I get through all those tonight I might hafta give that number a try...about 1 am. ROFL

Since: May 09

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

Maybe the Bulls can replace Gordon with Obama who can share the shots and points throughout the games.
Stratmaster

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

CELTICS wrote:
Maybe the Bulls can replace Gordon with Obama who can share the shots and points throughout the games.
Wow. You thought that was so clever that you copied it to mulitple threads?

“You have NO idea!!!”

Romeoville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

The real Jay wrote:
I AM A HUGE BULLS FAN. If you see me supporting Gordon its because I want the Bulls to win. No Gordon, and it will be hard for us just to get 25 wins next year. Gordon needs to work on things but that whole team needs to work at something. GO GET PAUL MILLSAP. He is the low post that is available. He is restricted but Utah don't want to spend any money let alone for Millsap.
Actually if you knew anything....the Jazz WANT Boozer to walk so they will have enough money to sign Milsap to an extension....the Jazz would have to be complete morons not to match any offer sheet he signs.
Dwayne

Levittown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

Bloomie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am done after this. The Detroit game was for men only. That game had the physicality of a playoff game where the rules are no easy shots and no uncontested layups. There were no open shots to be had, and what happened? The star of the team(Rose) kept his composure, refused to lose, bailed out the veterans, who soiled themselves, and had 11 points and the key defensive block in the fourth quarter. Ben Gordon's value is yet to be determined, how he plays in this year's playoffs will determine his worth.
And BG's value is?_________

“You have NO idea!!!”

Romeoville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

I recently heard a rumor that the Bulls are gonna get the free agent they need to pretty much shape up their roster and that Gordon may be involved in a sign and trade to Toronto for Bosh but im sure the Bulls would have to either add another contract or hope the they match.
Nada Surf

Buckeye, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2009

PhiL Koster wrote:
I recently heard a rumor that the Bulls are gonna get the free agent they need to pretty much shape up their roster and that Gordon may be involved in a sign and trade to Toronto for Bosh but im sure the Bulls would have to either add another contract or hope the they match.
Bosh is kind of soft but he'd be an OK addition...
Getting rid of Gordon would be a GREAT subtraction!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••