For Chicago Bulls, it's already 'Wait...

For Chicago Bulls, it's already 'Wait till next year'

There are 102 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 23, 2009, titled For Chicago Bulls, it's already 'Wait till next year'. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Following the Bulls has become an exercise in waiting for something to happen, even if it's not quite clear what that something is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
hope

Lihue, HI

#103 Jun 27, 2009
haven't you heard Obama met with Dwayne Wade on Father's Day and convinced Wade to trade to the Bulls after 2010 season so two Chicago boys can win NBA championship in 2011 while Obama sits courtside to help him get reelected in 2012
Nick Danger

Hanover Park, IL

#104 Jun 29, 2009
NumberNine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Third Eye....Your are off base thinking I am a Republican or vote for them. But I understand your knowledge is limited.
Perhaps you should take off your shoes, climb a tree, and learn to play the flute, instead of projecting your (Nazi?) self onto others.
You're a looney. In a battle of wits, punk, you are unarmed. I will say no more for, you, little feeble-brained twit, have no knowledge, not even limited. Do us all a favor and walk into the Gulf and keep going, Mr. Fishfood!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joakim Noah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jonas Valanciunas may get a max-deal despite no... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News 3-Year-Old Critically Injured following Chicago... (Jul '14) Jul '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Carmelo Anthony Asking About Tom Thibodeau Make... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 9
News Bulls: Rehabbing Rose won't deter free agents (Jun '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Chicago Bulls Need to Solve Scoring Woes Before... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dingo 1
News How I stopped worrying and learned to love the ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 huge uge 1
News Buying or Selling Chicago Bulls Rumors Ahead of... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Gil 1
More from around the web