The Chicago Bulls Should Trade Derric...

The Chicago Bulls Should Trade Derrick Rose

There are 12 comments on the Bleacher Report story from Dec 23, 2009, titled The Chicago Bulls Should Trade Derrick Rose. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

Please understand my key fundamental belief: The thought of trading Derrick Rose in his second season in the NBA is both ludicrous and laughable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

Smart guy

Elwood, IN

#1 Dec 23, 2009
No.
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#2 Dec 23, 2009
Yeah,they should.im tired of seeing his high cheek bone but in chicago,John Salmons can hold them down.
Dark Helmet

Mchenry, IL

#3 Dec 24, 2009
Um, no, they shouldn't. Dolt.....
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#5 Dec 24, 2009
Um yes they should.
Ahamilton

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Jan 5, 2010
You are retarded Tiffany. Why would the Bulls trade one of the best PGs in the NBA for no reason?
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#11 Jan 7, 2010
Ahamilton wrote:
You are retarded Tiffany. Why would the Bulls trade one of the best PGs in the NBA for no reason?
No you bloodclat,they should trade him because they have lots of guards,and somtimes he makes costly mistakes.
MRCHI TOWN

Fargo, ND

#12 Jan 19, 2010
Tiffany you are retarded if you think we should trade one of da most productive pgs in da game rookie of da year first year in da NBA.. no you just need to worry about da ny.knicks
Tiffany

Hicksville, NY

#13 Jan 20, 2010
MRCHI TOWN wrote:
Tiffany you are retarded if you think we should trade one of da most productive pgs in da game rookie of da year first year in da NBA.. no you just need to worry about da ny.knicks
My knicks will do fine,and yall dont need Derrick,yall have Kirk Hinrich,he's good.
jvo

Mableton, GA

#14 Feb 1, 2010
no they should not trade Derrice Rose becouse if they do they r dum
CarNut

Midlothian, IL

#15 Feb 1, 2010
Derrick Rose is a big talent. Only problem I have with D Rose is his timidity. Almost wish he was more cocky. That confidence leads to championship rings.

I remember Mike (Jordan) in his hayday. Somebody interviewed him...ROOKIE YEAR I think...when he said, "When my game is on, on like that, nobody can stop me. Nobody can stop me". That's what Rose lacks. That "leadership arrogance", LOL.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#16 Feb 5, 2010
CarNut wrote:
Derrick Rose is a big talent. Only problem I have with D Rose is his timidity. Almost wish he was more cocky. That confidence leads to championship rings.
I remember Mike (Jordan) in his hayday. Somebody interviewed him...ROOKIE YEAR I think...when he said, "When my game is on, on like that, nobody can stop me. Nobody can stop me". That's what Rose lacks. That "leadership arrogance", LOL.
And that right there is the reason why Derrick should be traded.
lee3

Lebanon, IN

#17 Mar 15, 2010
i think he is cocky hes just like blunt with, becuase i just watched a video with him saying that when ppl come to chicago to play they need to get their rest the night before cuz theyve got derrick rose the next day...... thats pretty much saying youre gonna need ur best to face/stop him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joakim Noah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jonas Valanciunas may get a max-deal despite no... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News 3-Year-Old Critically Injured following Chicago... (Jul '14) Jul '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Carmelo Anthony Asking About Tom Thibodeau Make... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 9
News Bulls: Rehabbing Rose won't deter free agents (Jun '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Chicago Bulls Need to Solve Scoring Woes Before... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dingo 1
News How I stopped worrying and learned to love the ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 huge uge 1
News Buying or Selling Chicago Bulls Rumors Ahead of... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Gil 1