Bulls-Celtics Score: Chicago Bulls up...

Bulls-Celtics Score: Chicago Bulls upset Boston Celtics 105-103...

There are 240 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 18, 2009, titled Bulls-Celtics Score: Chicago Bulls upset Boston Celtics 105-103.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Before each home game, the Celtics show a video in which Kevin Garnett unleashes one of his trademark primal screams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#233 Apr 19, 2009
Wait till 2108 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, Nada implies someone is immature, yet let's have a look at some of his greatest hits from this thread alone:
"You really should look more to the used-car lot and post pics of someone like Tiffany on your myspace page."
"I only said that you must have had a really ugly girlfriend since the pictures I saw of your kids showed two butt-ugly children."
"I get lots of dark meat, but Tiffany comes off like a fat, smelly pork chop (pocho)."
"Rap might be popular with 70 percent of illiterate fools, but not most people.
Only kids in your ghetto area like rap, Kenny boy.
By the way, your wife is an ugly ho.
Do something about it."
"Is this all you have to hang your hopeless hat on, you drunken, unemployed, overweight, uneducated drain on American society?"
Cheap personal attacks tend to be the calling card of either -- A. pissed off teenagers, or B. a desperate individual with no other recourse against those he/she disagrees with. Keep that in mind.
Did you want to give me lessons on how to be a better person this week?
kenny

Auburn, WA

#234 Apr 19, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>Like you didn't deserve it?
I'm sure your wife is ugly, anyway.
lets just put it this way, considering you dont like fat people...she isnt fat, she was homecoming queen and i have been with her since we were 17...so that pretty much rules out her being both ugly, and a ho.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#235 Apr 19, 2009
kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
lets just put it this way, considering you dont like fat people...she isnt fat, she was homecoming queen and i have been with her since we were 17...so that pretty much rules out her being both ugly, and a ho.
Probably a smaller, hickish town.
Some very homely women have won titles under those circumstances.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#236 Apr 19, 2009
Can't you see I'm just fighting back with the idiots that try to bully people on here?
kenny

Auburn, WA

#237 Apr 19, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>Probably a smaller, hickish town.
Some very homely women have won titles under those circumstances.
well no actually..i graduated from Garfield highschool in seattle, two years before brandon roy (even though we are the same age). She was the Homecoming queen her senior year, which was my sophomore year at UW.
kenny

Auburn, WA

#238 Apr 19, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
Can't you see I'm just fighting back with the idiots that try to bully people on here?
when have i ever been a bully to anybody?
Tiffany

United States

#239 Apr 19, 2009
You have some nerve,you are the bully
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#240 Apr 19, 2009
kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
when have i ever been a bully to anybody?
I'm mainly talking about others.

“I will care when it matters”

Since: Mar 09

Seattle Washington

#241 Apr 19, 2009
at least we are done talking about my wife.
Tiffany

United States

#242 Apr 19, 2009
your the only one
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#243 Apr 19, 2009
KenOggy wrote:
at least we are done talking about my wife.
I never said I was finished.
Just prepare yourself for some people to fight back when you say outlandish things about their family.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#244 Apr 19, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
You have some nerve,you are the bully
How am I a bully, pocho?
Tiffany

United States

#245 Apr 19, 2009
you call names,and you put people down
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#246 Apr 19, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
you call names,and you put people down
I call some people names and I put some people down.
Tiffany

United States

#247 Apr 19, 2009
ya see,your a bully
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#248 Apr 20, 2009
It's you're a bully, not your a bully.
kenny

Auburn, WA

#249 Apr 21, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
It's you're a bully, not your a bully.
No sorry, it's you're a jackass.
Tiffany

United States

#250 Apr 21, 2009
oh my god nada,stop it,i told you about that
jordan

Plymouth, NH

#251 May 3, 2009
I cant believe the celtics suck this bad, i bet the magic will make a clean sweep
woody

Chicago, IL

#252 May 16, 2009
jordan wrote:
I cant believe the celtics suck this bad, i bet the magic will make a clean sweep
wrong again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joakim Noah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jonas Valanciunas may get a max-deal despite no... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News 3-Year-Old Critically Injured following Chicago... (Jul '14) Jul '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Carmelo Anthony Asking About Tom Thibodeau Make... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 9
News Bulls: Rehabbing Rose won't deter free agents (Jun '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Chicago Bulls Need to Solve Scoring Woes Before... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dingo 1
News How I stopped worrying and learned to love the ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 huge uge 1
News Buying or Selling Chicago Bulls Rumors Ahead of... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Gil 1
More from around the web