Bulls-Celtics Score: Chicago Bulls upset Boston Celtics 105-103...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 18, 2009, titled Bulls-Celtics Score: Chicago Bulls upset Boston Celtics 105-103.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Before each home game, the Celtics show a video in which Kevin Garnett unleashes one of his trademark primal screams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Not a surf

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 18, 2009
Fire Vinnie,trade rose
Typical Sox Fan

South Elgin, IL

#2 Apr 18, 2009
How bout dem Bulls Nada and Tiffany?
chris

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Apr 18, 2009
that was in the top 3 Bulls games I've ever watched. What an amazing game.
Wayne

Weihai, China

#4 Apr 18, 2009
Where is Tiffany now, saying the Bulls would be swept?
Chris Carr

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 18, 2009
I do recall somebody saying Bulls in 5. After viewing the game today, that is entirely possible.
Hardliner

Homer Glen, IL

#6 Apr 18, 2009
This game shows you what a superstar means to a team. This was the first Bulls game I have watched from start to finish this year and it was beacause of D Rose. On top of being a phenominal talent the young man is humble which is a rare trait nowdays among the mega rich pampered world of professional sports.
EJ from Palatine

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 18, 2009
OK, I was wrong, Vinnie and Pax are Gods of Pro Basketball! OK, it doesn't hurt that Garrnet wasn't there....
Shorewood

Shorewood, IL

#8 Apr 18, 2009
Salmons for President.

Great games by everyone. The guys deserve to sleep well, tonight.

It was only one game, but it was a honey.
Prada Smurf

Greenwood, IN

#9 Apr 18, 2009
Good win..., I got the Bulls in six!
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#10 Apr 18, 2009
Typical Sox Fan wrote:
How bout dem Bulls Nada and Tiffany?
I guess you don't read very well.
It was ME (NADA SURF) that first picked the Bulls to beat Boston in this series, and that was LONG before the Garnett news.

Always the leader
Nada
Bloomie

Palos Heights, IL

#11 Apr 18, 2009
I am actually going to give Nada credit for saying that the Bulls threw the game against the Raptors. The thought being that the Bulls would avoid the Cavs until the EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS. I am waaaaaaaaaay out on a limb, I don't take meds, after the Bulls eliminate the Celts, they have the better matchup against the Magic. Call me insane the Bulls in the Eastern Conference Finals!
Nada Surf

#12 Apr 18, 2009
chris wrote:
that was in the top 3 Bulls games I've ever watched. What an amazing game.
You must be very young.
Nada Surf

#13 Apr 18, 2009
Chris Carr wrote:
I do recall somebody saying Bulls in 5. After viewing the game today, that is entirely possible.
It certainly won't be Bulls in five.
Only a kool-aid drinker like Little Bloomie Kool-Aid would predict something as asinine as that.
Seven if they're lucky.
Nada Surf

#14 Apr 18, 2009
Hardliner wrote:
This game shows you what a superstar means to a team. This was the first Bulls game I have watched from start to finish this year and it was beacause of D Rose. On top of being a phenominal talent the young man is humble which is a rare trait nowdays among the mega rich pampered world of professional sports.
Pretty stupid post.
No one guy has EVER won anything.
I didn't see much of the game, but I'm sure others had a hand in winning.
Nada Surf

#15 Apr 18, 2009
EJ from Palatine wrote:
OK, I was wrong, Vinnie and Pax are Gods of Pro Basketball! OK, it doesn't hurt that Garrnet wasn't there....
It's OK.
Nobody ever remembers anything you post.
Bloomie

Palos Heights, IL

#16 Apr 18, 2009
Oh, and by the way nada is still a p**k ***ch.
Nada Surf

#17 Apr 18, 2009
Bloomie wrote:
I am actually going to give Nada credit for saying that the Bulls threw the game against the Raptors. The thought being that the Bulls would avoid the Cavs until the EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS. I am waaaaaaaaaay out on a limb, I don't take meds, after the Bulls eliminate the Celts, they have the better matchup against the Magic. Call me insane the Bulls in the Eastern Conference Finals!
Orlando will kill the Bulls.
The only team the Bulls have a chance against is the old and fading Celtics.
Yep. The Bulls DID tank that Toronto game.
Bloomie

Palos Heights, IL

#18 Apr 18, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you don't read very well.
It was ME (NADA SURF) that first picked the Bulls to beat Boston in this series, and that was LONG before the Garnett news.
Always the leader
Nada
You are a liar! Have some dignity. You say whatever and talk so much ish that you forget what you say? Bulls in 5.
Nada Surf

#19 Apr 18, 2009
Bloomie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar! Have some dignity. You say whatever and talk so much ish that you forget what you say? Bulls in 5.
Go look it up!
When I get back tomorrow, I'll show you the post and the date.
I said it SEVERAL times.
Nada Surf

#20 Apr 18, 2009
...usually to Pocho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joakim Noah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3-Year-Old Critically Injured following Chicago... (Jul '14) Jul '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Carmelo Anthony Asking About Tom Thibodeau Make... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 9
News Bulls: Rehabbing Rose won't deter free agents (Jun '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Chicago Bulls Need to Solve Scoring Woes Before... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Dingo 1
News How I stopped worrying and learned to love the ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 huge uge 1
News Buying or Selling Chicago Bulls Rumors Ahead of... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Gil 1
News James shrugs off flopping accusations (May '13) Jun '13 Go Blue Forever 64
More from around the web