BREAKING NEWS: Sources: Jason Kidd Trade To Mavericks May Be Im...

The New Jersey Nets and Dallas Mavericks are working out details of a trade involving Jason Kidd, according to reports from WNBC-TV, MSNBC and ESPN. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sad Sad Fan

Mesquite, TX

#21 Feb 13, 2008
I cannot believe that the Mavericks front office would make such a trade!!!!! Devin is our future. Kidd is a head case and an old timer with only short term potential. Our future has just been traded away. And Kidd is not the fine role model for our children that Devin is. I am in shock and disbelief and in mourning. I could cry!!!!
Ex-Dallas fan

Dallas, TX

#22 Feb 14, 2008
WAY TO GO DEVEAN GEORGE!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad he has put a snag in the deal!!! I hope he continues to refuse!! There is WAY too much at stake. They won't even make it to the playoffs with Kidd let alone win one. Keep up the good work Devean!!!
edo bg

Mount Sherman, KY

#23 Feb 14, 2008
DELTA BOY wrote:
I really think Cuban is crazy as
Devin is going to be one of the
best in the league within the
next few years. Kid is older,
but will be gone sooner. Do not
see the quick fix being worth the
long run cost.
By the time Devin Harris is the elit player, Dirk will not be in his prime anymore. Stack will be ooold, and so will everybody else except Josh Howard. Mavericks time is right now and they can't wait on Harris. Diop is garbage. And Mavericks get to keep Brandon Bass, who is better then Erica Dampier and Diop put together. I hate to see Harris go, but the time is now. Kidd will be a beast on that team, and he has been wanting to play with Dirk for a long time. I Can't wait!!!
edo bg

Mount Sherman, KY

#24 Feb 14, 2008
Amanda Harris wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jason Kidd is absolutley NOT worth it.
hes definetley not worth getting rid of Harris and Stackhouse.
NO WAY NO HOW
5 of our players, 3 million, and our draft picks in 2008 and 2010..........its not worth is
IT SUCKS
Stackhouse would be back in a month, and by the time kidd's contract is up, Harris will be a free agent. Guess who would have the money to sign him? DALLAS! This is what I know. Don't ever underestimate Mark Cuban's inteligence.
Diane

Dallas, TX

#25 Feb 14, 2008
I'm really disappointed in what the Mavs are attempting to do. I don't think that they are really focusing on doing what needs to be done- trading Nowitzki. He's a really nice guy and a great player but, isn't the kind of leader that's needed to get the job done.
edo bg

Mount Sherman, KY

#26 Feb 14, 2008
Diane wrote:
I'm really disappointed in what the Mavs are attempting to do. I don't think that they are really focusing on doing what needs to be done- trading Nowitzki. He's a really nice guy and a great player but, isn't the kind of leader that's needed to get the job done.
WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA AAATTTTTTTTTTT? you take Nowitzki of that team and they win 20 games in a season. He leads the team in almost every category. What he's not a leader!!?? He almost single handedly took the team to NBA championship less then two years ago. Maybe if the rest of his teammates would make a jump shot once he is quadriple teamed, Dallas would have more of a chance. This is exactly why Dallas needs kidd. And don't tell me how Howard is the best player on that team. Howard is the best first half player in the NBA. Second half... HE IS NON EXISTENT!!!
edo bg

Mount Sherman, KY

#27 Feb 14, 2008
Diane wrote:
You should go back to watching desperate house wives, and leave basketball to people who actually have a clue. By the way.. Who is doing the buttler now?
MIKA

Zimmerman, MN

#28 Feb 14, 2008
IT IS WEIRD
aesp3

Northbrook, IL

#29 Feb 14, 2008
We are giving up too much money, 2 firstround drafts, and too many players for a Hall of Fame pont guard who possibly has at least two season's left in him. Not a good trade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerry Stackhouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D'Antoni wants Knicks to play with more confidence (Jan '09) Jan '09 Shu Yang 1
Mavs Offer Stackhouse and Bass for Ron Artest b... (Jul '08) Jul '08 QueenofKings 2
Paul, Hornets Rip Mavs For 2-0 Series Lead (Apr '08) Apr '08 Scott 3
Playoff chase, missing MVP lead to questions (Mar '08) Mar '08 preachermartin 1
Lakers impose their will late, defeat Dallas (Mar '08) Mar '08 rrenault 3
George steps forward behind point (Feb '08) Feb '08 Casey Hornell NY 1
Mavericks hope bold deal for Jason Kidd goes th... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Burt 1
More from around the web