Mavs want more Pops for the money

Mavs want more Pops for the money

There are 1 comment on the A liberal dose story from Jul 4, 2007, titled Mavs want more Pops for the money. In it, A liberal dose reports that:

DALLAS -- These are crucial days in the young career of Pops Mensah-Bonsu. The 6-foot-9, 240-pound forward spent nearly all of his rookie season playing for the Fort Worth Flyers of the NBA D-League, even ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at A liberal dose.

lbnf 6-7-03

Fort Washington, MD

#1 Jul 6, 2007
I hope they do pick Pops back up! He deserves the stability of this team. Making him a free agent will only cause him to work harder than he has to.. The NBA draft should've never let this talent athlete go undrafted. He has proven himself worthy time and time again. What more do they want from him???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerry Stackhouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News D'Antoni wants Knicks to play with more confidence (Jan '09) Jan '09 Shu Yang 1
News Mavs Offer Stackhouse and Bass for Ron Artest b... (Jul '08) Jul '08 QueenofKings 2
News Paul, Hornets Rip Mavs For 2-0 Series Lead (Apr '08) Apr '08 Scott 3
News Playoff chase, missing MVP lead to questions (Mar '08) Mar '08 preachermartin 1
News Lakers impose their will late, defeat Dallas (Mar '08) Mar '08 rrenault 3
News George steps forward behind point (Feb '08) Feb '08 Casey Hornell NY 1
News Mavericks hope bold deal for Jason Kidd goes th... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Burt 1
More from around the web