Walsh's pair of deals gives Knicks Hu...

Walsh's pair of deals gives Knicks Hughes, Wilcox

There are 14 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 20, 2009, titled Walsh's pair of deals gives Knicks Hughes, Wilcox. In it, Newsday reports that:

Dealer Donnie was at it again. On NBA trade deadline day, Donnie Walsh pulled off another pair of moves that revamped the Knicks ' roster for both short-term and long-term gains.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#1 Feb 20, 2009
Good deal.
jys22

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2009
I am just as giddy or excited about what went down yesterday as the next fan. This was mostly about getting rid of some players without sacrificing cap space. Kudos! Let's see what he'll do with the available roster space..
ali g

New York, NY

#3 Feb 20, 2009
You spend a whole season trying to trade Stephon Marbury, and then you bring his equivalent back???? I'd rather have Tim Thomas over larry cry baby huges any day. He might be the most hated player next to Marbury in the league. It's always one step forward and two steps back with this organization..
bruce fields

New York, NY

#4 Feb 20, 2009
i missed something - where are the "long term gains"? Didn;t they have to give up cash? And they do not have any more cap space for 2010 then they already had - am i missing something or did the author mis-write?

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#5 Feb 20, 2009
I have to admit,good deal. Rose was only kept over Ewing Jr, because his contract was guranteed. Roberson was only on the team because they didn't want to have to play Marbury. They should have been able to get more than Thomas and can't-pass-physical-Mobley, for Zach (when he was NBA leading rebounder and 20/10 guy). Hopefully Hughes eventually pushes Q-BRICK to the bench. Where hewould be already if he wasn't D'anton's b***h, I mean buddy...
tiffany from logan hater

Jamaica, NY

#6 Feb 20, 2009
i am glad this dumb biatch didnt post on this article yet before i had a chance to read it. all of her posts are retarded it is sad to explain. it lacks insight as usual. why dont u go back to following the wnba ya worthless cawnt
Brett Justin

Marlboro, NJ

#7 Feb 20, 2009
With the deals going down i really like what we have done but that pretty much gives us 10 players who could get minutes and we know mike d doesn't use that much... What will Happen with Danillo Gallanari i cant stand this 10 minutes a game bs its just ridiculous and i dont think is helping him progress or get into the flow of the nba game will he be getting more time now that thomas is gone or?
joey

Henderson, NV

#9 Feb 20, 2009
i don't see how any knick fan can be made at these trades, we dont have to see malik, jerome or thomas, in a knick uniform ever again thank fucking god. and it might just put q rich on the bench were he belongs,, donnie u are the man now we can put david lee at pf were he belongs

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#10 Feb 20, 2009
Brett Justin wrote:
With the deals going down i really like what we have done but that pretty much gives us 10 players who could get minutes and we know mike d doesn't use that much... What will Happen with Danillo Gallanari i cant stand this 10 minutes a game bs its just ridiculous and i dont think is helping him progress or get into the flow of the nba game will he be getting more time now that thomas is gone or?
I think that it is clear that no one's minutes are guranteed (except maybe Q-BRICKS), Arrington, Chandler and TT have all been pulled as starters when the results were not there.
tiffany from logan hater

Jamaica, NY

#11 Feb 20, 2009
again you are talking out of your ass but what else is new??? lmao at hughes being a good 3 point shooter. do you call a career 30% 3 point percentage a good shooter? maybe in the wnba where u belong cawnt. funny how you wrote bye hater. apparantly you cant distuguish between how many haters you really have. you left the plural out because you were trying to get back at me. go relearn your grammar cawnt
tiffany the slawt

Warwick, NY

#13 Feb 20, 2009
You start your comment off with yo? you must be a butch looking female. Apparantly you are not lady like. If you did not care about what i thought of you then why are you commenting back? I know for a fact that i got under your skin so that is why you are talking back to me. But anyway, i am glad i am number 1 on your all time hater list. Do not be upset that i have a higher basketball iq than you. I know i have more basketball smarts than you can ever imagine. Yet you are the turd who thinks the knicks are better off without Lebron You also thought that Roberson is a good basketball player. You are a joke and a wannabe new yorker. Do us real fans a favor and go kill yourself in your bumblefawk town you live in. See ya around cawnt.
tiffany the slawt

Warwick, NY

#14 Feb 20, 2009
hey tiff i realized that you are poor. you wished you lived in a neighborhood like mine. go wikipedia manhasset ny and go compare it to logan il. thanks douchebag. go use one while you are at it
tiffany the slawt

Warwick, NY

#16 Feb 21, 2009
oh so you are from the bronx? either way you are a poor hood rat. fact! no need to waste my time on a hoodrat like you. only butch looking females offer beatdowns. fact! now shut the fawk up you just got served on juicy platter by me
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#17 Feb 21, 2009
dude,please,who the f*ck are you?you aint nobody,and im not a poor hoodrat like you,your just mad cuz you cant find panties that fit you right?you panty wearing diva dude,stop hatin on me

bye hater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerome James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
News Isaiah Rider (Apr '10) Apr '10 BD Gopherfan 1
News Is Morris the real deal? - AM New York (Mar '07) Jan '10 glen wildeforde 3
News Phoenix Suns: Amare, Nash, Shaq And The Draft (Jun '09) Jun '09 col 3
News Knicks' new guys could face Raptors (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 12
News Chicago Bulls trade Larry Hughes to Knicks for ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Jeebs 223
News Knicks turn down Nate Robinson trade, pick up L... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 28
More from around the web