Knicks tardy, not hearty, and routed ...

Knicks tardy, not hearty, and routed by Bucks

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 20, 2008, titled Knicks tardy, not hearty, and routed by Bucks. In it, Newsday reports that:

Anyone who had a rough commute in Friday's storm, Al Harrington feels you. And if by chance you were on Seventh Avenue at about 7 p.m. Friday and saw someone about 6-9 with his hat down low running through the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Newz

Forest Hills, NY

#1 Dec 20, 2008
Jerome James had more points (4) than big mouth MissQ (2).
Jerry

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2008
My goodness, Crawford lites it up for 50. Randolf and Craw have been averaging 25 points or so respectively over the last 5 games. How many players are there out there that can score 50 points in a game? I know what to do we'll trade him along with Randolf for a guy with no heart and a guy with a heart problem. Then lets give Collins and Balkman away for free and ruin our bench and our future. Brilliant !!!!!!!! Have another Guiness Donnie and Dan !!!!! Maybe you should buy Harrington a Helicopter with all the money you saved so he can get to the game on time. What's next, Curry?

Now when we get rid of Marbury, again for nothing, I'm starting to see a trend here. We'll trade half the team for nada and then we'll have cap space so if Lebron wants to come and play with half a team we can pay him. Hmmmmm, don't think so.

I was more than willing to get rid of Randolf, but we need a shotblocker not Harrington. We have a glut of SF's with Chandler, Harrington and Gallo. It is just going to cause friction when Gallo gets back.

I'm tired of new guys coming in and gutting. The team that Isiah put together was more than capable of winning 50 and making the playoffs, not playing Marbury, getting rid of Craw and Randolf and shedding promising young players is NOT the answer.

Yes, Hahn if we can get Anthony Randolf lets do it .....but NOT for LEE, he is an All-Star rebounder and he can't be replaced with his hustle. He is the type of guy you build teams around, guys like him and Craw.
Tiffany

United States

#3 Dec 20, 2008
the knicks are the sh!t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerome James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
News Isaiah Rider (Apr '10) Apr '10 BD Gopherfan 1
News Is Morris the real deal? - AM New York (Mar '07) Jan '10 glen wildeforde 3
News Phoenix Suns: Amare, Nash, Shaq And The Draft (Jun '09) Jun '09 col 3
News Knicks' new guys could face Raptors (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 12
News Chicago Bulls trade Larry Hughes to Knicks for ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Jeebs 223
News Knicks turn down Nate Robinson trade, pick up L... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 28
More from around the web