Duhon leads Knicks past Bulls

Duhon leads Knicks past Bulls

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 19, 2009, titled Duhon leads Knicks past Bulls. In it, Newsday reports that:

The Knicks' Chris Duhon grabs a rebound in front of the Bulls' Joakim Noah. Duhon scored four key points down the stretch as the Knicks won, 102-98. Chris Duhon scored with 31.2 seconds left to help the New ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Feb 08

New Port Richey, FL

#1 Jan 19, 2009
Jerome James ruptured an achilles' tendon? How did that happen? Did he actually get playing time? Did he trip running into the local China Buffet restaurant. So much for his trade value..
Tango

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2009
How can someone who has played 15 mins in 2 yrs get injured so much. I said at thebeginning of the year why did Walsh keep him on the roster. He was a waste of a roster spot. He played 5 mins last year and 10 mins this year. What was the point of keeping him on? No he is done for a year and still under contract until 2010. Its time Walsh begins to buyout his contract. Walsh needs to buyout Marbury, settle the mobley issue and bring some healthy bodies on this team.
YankeesJetsKnick sRangers

Pembroke, MA

#3 Jan 19, 2009
We need to start stringing wins together. The playoffs are a possibility for us.
king Knick

Chapel Hill, NC

#4 Jan 19, 2009
Start stringing wins together? Are you for real? For what to get knocked out in the first round of the playoffs? As a Knick fan I am routing for this team to lose. We need a good Draft pick this year (considering we don't have one in 2010 due to the idiotic Curry trade). The Bulls drafted Pippen After they got Jordan. After that they didn't string "wins" together they strung championships together. The Knicks need to Draft around the king (Lebron). Let get our Pippen before he gets here. If I were GM the only players that are keepers are Lee, Danilo, Robinson (comming off the Bench), Duhon, Chandler. Everyone else would be gone.
Tiffany

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#5 Jan 19, 2009
yeah,thats what im talking about,thats my baby.today he was doing the damn thing,hes the leader of the knicks so he do what he does,and thats lead his team to a win,they going to the playoffs this year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerome James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
News Isaiah Rider (Apr '10) Apr '10 BD Gopherfan 1
News Is Morris the real deal? - AM New York (Mar '07) Jan '10 glen wildeforde 3
News Phoenix Suns: Amare, Nash, Shaq And The Draft (Jun '09) Jun '09 col 3
News Knicks' new guys could face Raptors (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 12
News Chicago Bulls trade Larry Hughes to Knicks for ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Jeebs 223
News Knicks turn down Nate Robinson trade, pick up L... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 28
More from around the web