Knicks' Robinson gets a laugh on 'Tod...

Knicks' Robinson gets a laugh on 'Today Show'

There are 9 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 26, 2008, titled Knicks' Robinson gets a laugh on 'Today Show'. In it, Newsday reports that:

Usually, people are laughing at the Knicks , not with them. So this was a nice change of pace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

New York, NY

#1 Feb 26, 2008
Please STOP quoteing Isiah Thomas!!!!!!!!!! He continues to disgust any true basketball student of the game; every times he opens his mouth! He either does not know what he is talking about; is trying to defect criticism away from himself; or is an an outright liar. And probably.....ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!

Since: Nov 07

Long Beach, NY

#2 Feb 26, 2008
"we yell all the time. That's what we do here on the knicks." If I were on a team that bad, I'd probably be yelling too...

Perrineville, NJ

#3 Feb 26, 2008
Thomas is just stealing money waiting to be fired. If he were a man, he'd quit.

Glen Cove, NY

#4 Feb 26, 2008
Whats up with the cheap shot at renaldo balkman? His shot isn't great, but theres worse players on the team to talk about. Big snacks has a sore knee?? FROM WHAT?!!?

Richmond, VA

#5 Feb 26, 2008
Why waste the ink on JJ.

Baldwin, NY

#6 Feb 26, 2008
Draft derrick rose & find yourself a rugged power forward, then get back to me on eddy curry
Joe Dirt

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Feb 27, 2008
Hey Isaiah- how about shutting up and winning a few games before professing your basketball knowledge?

Larchmont, NY

#9 Feb 29, 2008
francis wrote:
Draft derrick rose & find yourself a rugged power forward, then get back to me on eddy curry
The Knicks better be careful.They would have the 5th pick if the season were to end today which would probably not be high enough to snag Rose. He will probably go in the top three depending on the needs of those teams (Miami,Minnesota and Memphis). The Knicks better start tanking games now and losing 6-7-8 games in a row or their pick is gona slide up to the 7th or 8th where getting an impact player will be very difficult. Now is when bad teams (like the Knicks) start tanking games . But the Knicks never do this. It irritates me!!!!!!!!!!Tanking games meens you go with a lineup like this (Robinson at PG) Crawford at SG Balkman at SF Lee at PF and Randolph at Center. Now coming off the bench you have Collins, Chandler, Randolph Morris ( Curry to me right now is not worthy of playing time). The more meaningful minutes you give these young guys this year they will be more prepared and confident for next year.

Since: Oct 07

#10 Mar 3, 2008
Shut up Nate! Nobody cares anything about the Knicks anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerome James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knicks on the 'pay no mind' list (Feb '08) Mar '12 terrome porter 21
News Isaiah Rider (Apr '10) Apr '10 BD Gopherfan 1
News Is Morris the real deal? - AM New York (Mar '07) Jan '10 glen wildeforde 3
News Phoenix Suns: Amare, Nash, Shaq And The Draft (Jun '09) Jun '09 col 3
News Knicks' new guys could face Raptors (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 12
News Chicago Bulls trade Larry Hughes to Knicks for ... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Jeebs 223
News Knicks turn down Nate Robinson trade, pick up L... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Tiffany 28
More from around the web