Jack McClinton: Former University of Miami star Jack McClinton ...

The wait was probably a little longer than expected. Former Miami Hurricanes guard Jack McClinton received a bit of early hope he might be taken in the first round of Thursday's NBA Draft, but wound up waiting until near the end. Read more
Basketball Jones

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jun 26, 2009
Congratulations!
kelmarc

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jun 26, 2009
congratulations and good luck
Dave

Sebastian, FL

#3 Jun 26, 2009
Great news, I think he'll do well, what he lacks in certain skills (ball-handling, passing) he more than makes up for it in determination to win, hustle, and of course outstanding three-point shooting. I don't think he'll ever be a star of course, but I think he could be an excellent change of pace guy, like...sorry, have to say it again...Eddie House. And that's not so bad.
Sam Daman

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Jun 29, 2009
B efF'n D.
Wildo

Hialeah, FL

#5 Jun 29, 2009
Spurs are going to take it all the way next year, and Ginoble will be healthy again lakers need to watch out
CANESFAN

United States

#6 Jul 1, 2009
Thats my fing boy thats my fing boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jermaine Taylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UTEP basketball notes: Culpepper rises to 5th o... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Rob 10
News (Mar '09) Jun '09 Marolyn Pearson 6
News UCF's Jermaine Taylor making most of NBA Combin... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Travis 3
News Former UCF star Jermaine Taylor has NBA in sight (May '09) May '09 CFK 1
News OCP standout and Player of the Year Keith Clant... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Landon 6
News UCF's Taylor has dud just hours after being nam... (Mar '09) Mar '09 UCF Irrelevant 15
News UCF youth movement shows promise for 2009-10, b... (Mar '09) Mar '09 C3PO 1
More from around the web