Celtics shooters now Diesel-powered -...

Celtics shooters now Diesel-powered - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 3 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Celtics shooters now Diesel-powered - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Boston Celtics guard Ray Allen may have even more space to get off his textbook jumper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Robert Rouhana

Rowland Heights, CA

#1 Oct 2, 2010
I lived in L.A., California my whole life. My brother & I have loved the Celtics since the 80's. Bottom line....these Celtics in '10-'11 are tha bizness!! Celtics WILL desimate all this season & sweep the FLakers in the Finals!!!! CELTIC PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!
Elly

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#3 Oct 5, 2010
I've always said those guys in the green "CELTICS" are good guys (the Professional mannered player On the court) and well mannered human on off the court. Welcome to the Big Green O'NEALS'. I will call them "BIG GREEN BROTHERS". Go Big Green....
josh2x

New Haven, CT

#4 Oct 6, 2010
i think the celtics is a better team and has a great chance to take it al.....GO CELTICS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jermaine O'Neal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are Golden State Warriors a Big Step Away from ... (May '14) May '14 rob 1
News The Boston Celtics Search for a Center: Could G... (Jun '11) Nov '11 news and notes 6
News Boston Celtics: Three Serious Free Agents for D... (Jun '11) Jun '11 shaq 1
News Celtics wait to learn next opponent (Apr '11) May '11 raymon jones 2
News Celtics practice without knowing next opponent (Apr '11) Apr '11 Cobra 1
News Celtics score 14th straight victory with win ov... (Dec '10) Dec '10 triple6vamp 1
News Game 18 Preview: Trail Blazers vs. Celtics (Dec '10) Dec '10 Johannak 1
More from around the web